| Q&A + EXPLAINED |

So this is where I explain stuff, answer questions, ask questions and we just get to know each other yanno 😄 SO SPAM THIS PART AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

Pre-note: To the silent readers, you're
gaining nothing out of being silent lol, I worked hard to bring you this story so please don't be too shy! Answer the following even if it's just a few words! I'll greatly appreciate it!

—PLAYLIST—
━━━━━━❄️━━━━━━

On The Run — Jay Z ft Beyoncé
Singularity — BTS
Desperado — Rihanna (ft Jimin)
All To You (Live) — Sabrina Claudio
Don't Judge Me — Chris Brown
Gangsta — Keilhani
Trust Me — Chris Brown (BTP vol)

━━━━━━❄️━━━━━━━

FUN FACT #1—ORIGINAL PLOT
This wasn't originally a fanfic. I came up with it before I got into BTS but back then it was sooo cringe. This is why some characters don't have Korean names. (The fact that Tye was spelled similar to Tae was a total coincidence) Originally Lilo was like Chrys, a bratty teenager who refused to get a job, and Tae was the cliche womaniser.

FUN FACT #2 — JIMINIE
I literally never intended for Jimin to fall for Lilo. As I was writing the beach scene it just started going in that direction, in fact I wrote that funfair date an hour before uploading the chapter 🙈 I really wanted to do more with the Jimin storyline but the book would've been too long.

FUN FACT #3 — NOT I NEED U
Dunno if you'll believe me, but I didn't take the murder of Tae's Dad from the I Need U MV, I was gonna do that anyway altho I was originally gonna use a knife, but a bottle made more sense so it came out identical.

FUN FACT #4 —PROLOGUE
I realised chapter (|00|) wasn't really wowing enough to be a book opening so I made the prologue the night before publishing MB and winged the whole "monster" theme, which I'm glad I did. Before that, this story was gonna be called "Bossman" LOL. I was also gonna call it "Bonnie & Clyde" but that's too obvious.

FUN FACT #5 —DEAD AND EVIL
I was gonna make Mina a backstabber and possibly sleep with Tye, and was gonna kill off lots of the main cast, but ahhH I got attached to them.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❄️
—EXPLAINED + Q&A—

So Taehyung was not only going crazy in hospital, but slightly aggressive. You see this by the way he takes his anger out on the officer. Though he acted normal during he and Lilo's date, he knew that if he just left things alone it would get worse, he'd be stressed and one day potentially take it out on Lilo like his dad did to his mom. He couldn't take the guilt anymore so he called the police on himself in hopes to start fresh. By the way he was speaking, Lilo was suspicious that this "first date" would be their last encounter and believed that Taehyung sitting in a jail cell everyday wouldn't help him, but only make his mental health worse because he'll be alone. And so, she used his information and took the fall for him. "He takes your life" —Refers to Taehyung taking Lilo's life because he is now able to live freely and she is not.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❄️

Is Yoongi secretly Li or Winter?
The world's your oyster 🙃

Do you like making us suffer?
Kinda, yeah 😙

Who makes your covers?
I make every one of my covers