|26| beach babe

Please leave a vote lovely angels! Selfish ghost readers are the bane of my existence. 💀💜

Jungkook slowly pulls over into the beach parking lot, "Alright, we're here."

"Finally." I exhale. The girls push through each other like stans at a concert, desperate to get out of the stuffy car first. Once we're all out we take in the refreshing breeze of the beach.

"That feels nice..." Gretchen sighs and spreads her arms, letting her romper blow back in the wind. The parking lot is on a tall hill behind the beach, I copy the other girls and look down at the sandy field, luckily it's not too overpopulated.

"Man I love the beach!" Jimin howls excitedly before going behind the car. He opens the boot and takes out the equipment while Jungkook rests a chin on Winter's shoulder.

"You sure you should be here babe? You might melt."

"A hot winter, good one." She lightly slaps him away. "Alright, you gave us the ride, you can go home now."

"Harsh. It was my idea to come here," He rubs his cheek from the smack, "Besides, if you drowned I couldn't possibly let some random lifeguard give you mouth to mouth."

"Just go help Jimin already." She eye-rolls. He and Taehyung then assist Jimin with carrying the stuff.

Jungkook wears a dark tank top with shorts and sandals, Jimin wears a brighter version of the outfit, putting their muscles on full display. Meanwhile Taehyung wears a white striped shirt with a black t-shirt underneath. I can't deny that the three of them look really hot.

"I can't believe I have to share a beach with hundreds of poor sweaty people

"I can't believe I have to share a beach with hundreds of poor sweaty people." Chrys cringes, "If my daddy were here, I'd be on a private island in Barbados."

Teddy throws her arms around Chrys' neck playfully. "Come on Chrys, you know hanging out with us is way more fun than being with the paps!"

"W-whatever..." She pushes her off.

Jimin shuts the boot of the G Wagon with his foot once our things are gathered in their arms. "We ready to go?" He asks. Everyone says yes and we make our way down to the beach.

The sand is bright and hot, I can feel the gritty beds washing over my flip-flops and sheltering the skin on my feet. It feels toasty and warm, but after a couple of seconds the sensation easily becomes too hot to handle.

"Ah hot hot hot!" Jimin hops ahead in the Ugandan Knuckles pose. The boys finally put our things down in an empty spot and unpack.

"While the boys do that, why don't we get changed?" Mina asks.

"Wow ghee, thanks for the help." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Where do we get changed?" Teddy asks Mina, Gretchen then points, "There's a ladies changing cabin over there."