|16| tipsy

Future² author again. Remember to leave a vote if you're enjoying~ <3

I furrow my eyebrows at Teddy's sudden motivation to change the topic.

"Okay." Jimin nods, "But we have to take a sip of Malibu every time we've done something."

"Cool, I'll get the drinks." Jungkook gets up.

"W-wait, I don't drink." I object, making Gretchen shake her head. "Neither do I."

"I don't either." Teddy shrugs, "But it can't hurt to try just this once. It'll be fine as long as we don't drink too much."

Jungkook comes back with bottles and shot glasses, passing them around the circle and pouring big shots. "Tae, you playing?" He asks.

"Yeah." He sighs.

"Alright hmm... Rose babe, ask the first question."

"Okay. Never have I ever had a one night stand?"

Jimin scoffs with laughter and forces Jungkook to drink multiple shots. "Oh dude, you better drink the whole bottle." He laughs. Rose takes a shot too.

"I'm next." Mina says, a giggle escaping her lips. "Never have I given or received a lap dance?"

"Mina you bitch." I curse. She snickers at me and taps my glass. I stare down at the beverage before drinking with tight-shut eyes.

Teddy, Jimin, Jungkook, Rose and Taehyung down their shots effortlessly.
The Malibu burns as it travels through my chest, I cringe in disgust from the taste before coughing. How can people drink this? It tastes so bad!

"Lilo, you're next." Jimin says.

"Okay, here's something for the guys. Never have I ever peaked into the cafe changing rooms?"

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other and pause for a moment, before taking their shots.

"You pigs!" I shout.

"Hey it wasn't our fault!" Jungkook protests, "It was before you even worked here, and they left the door open when we passed by!"

"I swear you two are so gross," Winter says. "Remind me to buy an extra padlock."

It's Tye's turn, he looks up in thought of a question. "Never have I ever fell in love at first sight." He turns to me with a smile and takes his shot.

"Awww!" Mina and Rose awe. I blush at his cheesy question with a smile and take my shot as well, as does Mina, Jungkook and Rose.

I look over to where Taehyung is sitting and he brings his glass to his lips, before stopping in thought and putting it back down.

I wonder what that was about, or more specifically who he was thinking of.

To everyone's surprise, Gretchen slowly takes a shot, then cringes with disgust. "Gretchen? You've fallen in love at first sight?" I ask shockingly.

"Um, y-yeah I guess..." She shyly tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and looks down. "But it's nobody serious."

I can tell all the boys are getting tipsy, so are Teddy and Rose.

"My turn." Winter says. "Another question for the guys, never have I ever dressed as a woman or kissed another guy."

"Okay this is getting unfair." Jungkook huffs, making the girls laugh. "Why are all the questions for the guys? At this rate I'll be wasted in 5 minutes!"

"Hey either take the shot if you're guilty or don't, those are the only rules." She replies.

"It's also a rule that your supposed to ask one question, not two." Jungkook points.