|19| rush

My friendly reminder for you to vote 🙂 (if I ever get aggressive in these notes, sorry, I just get passionate hehe)

"Lilo dear, you're going to choke on your breakfast." My mom says worryingly, watching me scoff down my eggs like it's the last supper.

"Sorry mom but I'm *munch* gonna be late for school." I leave the table and rush to put my shoes on. "You haven't even finished your food."

"Just give it to Margo! Catch you later!" I toss my bag over my shoulder and leave the house before she has time to speak. I check the time on my phone while I speed onto the sidewalk.

"Shit! I'm going to be late." I curse at myself. My footsteps get heavier as I try to pick up the pace and a stitch stabs me in my side, but I try to ignore it and keep walking.

Suddenly a hand slams over my mouth and pulls me back, trapping me in their hold. I try to scream and struggle my way out, but they're arm wraps around me to restrict my movement.

I stomp on the persons foot powerfully and they release me, giving me a chance to break free and see who they are.

"Jheeze, first you kick my lip, and now my foot? What's the matter with you?" Taehyung winces in pain.

"What's the matter with me?! What's the matter with YOU?! Why were you pretending to abduct me you weirdo! And outside of my house too?!"

He stands back up straight and takes a long look at my house, "So this is your home? Hm, Interesting."

"W-why is that interesting..."

He shrugs. "Because now I can stalk you if you slack off at work."

"I'll be sure to nail my window shut tonight," I retort, "But I don't have time to talk, I'm running late for school." I adjust my bag that had been slacking down my slanted shoulder and continue my march.

"I'll give you a ride."

I stop and slowly turn back around. He doesn't moved from his spot, staring at me with a default blank expression. My eyes scroll from left to right before I raise a brow.

"You'll what?"

"I mean," he shrugs again, "Unless you want to be late."

"Do you even have a car?"

He scoffs at me with a smirk and begins to walk away. "Forget it."

"No no wait!" I run over, "If you have a car I really need the ride. I can't be late today, I have an exam."

He looks around in thought and let's out a loud hmmm, making me slump my face at the sarcastic thought process. "Alright. It's not far from here anyway."

I follow Taehyung down the sidewalk for about two minutes before come alongside a line of parked cars.

"Since when did you have a car anyways?"

"I've always had it, you just don't see me outside of the cafe."

"True. So which one of these are yours? Is it the one behind that grey Ferrari?"

He looks at me with a grin, taking car keys from his jacket pocket and pressing the button which blinks the headlights of the Ferrari. "No way."

"Get in." He opens his door and climbs in. Still in shock, I do the same on the other side. The car represents his cold personality well. It's shiny, with a cool tone and dark interior.

 It's shiny, with a cool tone and dark interior