|54| confessions

Important chapter alert. You have one last chance to read the prologue or recall any mysteries before things are explained, not everything, as there are still twists to come, but most. So secure your wigs, get ya tissues and only read when you have the time coz it's fricking long. I'll tell you when to play the audio above And don't think about skipping anything! I'm watching you hœs! Lol jk I love ya please vote, comment & enjoy!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❄️

"What do you mean we're going home? This is your home."

"No... my real home. Come on." He pushes the door and heads outside to his car, making the door chime bell at his exit. He didn't even give me a chance to get changed.

With my uniform still on, I quickly throw on a jacket and run outside to catch up to him in his car. Straight away, he starts the quiet journey.

I keep my eyes trained on the window and watch the sky turn from mid to navy blue, occasionally looking to my left and watching Taehyung tap his index against the steering wheel, his lips curling between his teeth.

Thirty minutes later the car turns into a parking lot.

"Before I take you home, I want to show you something first." His concentration doesn't break from the mirrors. Once we're parked he removes his jacket and steps out, leaving me to stare into space for a brief second.

"Wait—!" I snap out of it and jump out as well. That's when I notice the skyscraper before me.

It's a tall— no, gigantic modern building. The glossy broken-glass style of architecture makes it look like a piece of art. When I look down I see that Taehyung's already walking into the building, so I speed up my steps until I'm right behind him.

We enter, and just as expected, the interior is almost as breathtaking as the exterior. Everything is sleek, spotless and modern, varying between shades of white and silver. Businessmen in suits walk around to give Taehyung small nods. He just cuts through the lobby with one hand in pocket, completely unfazed. I cling to him like a nervous child.

We draw nearer to a desk occupied by a distracted receptionist

We draw nearer to a desk occupied by a distracted receptionist. She lifts her head and does a double-take when she notices Taehyung, jumping up from her seat and bowing. Her hand tugs on her long pencil skirt from the sudden movement.

"Good evening Mr. Kim!"

He walks past the reception and into a corridor containing silver elevator doors. Without warning, Taehyung quickly pulls me into an empty one by the arm, just in time before it closes. When the doors seal he hovers his index finger over the panel of the numbered buttons. The building has 67 floors, but his finger lands on an unnumbered red button below the ground floor. I don't look at him or say a word as of yet.