|15| just an innocent sleepover

Future author-nim here! Since you're 15 chapters in that means you like the story so far right? Why not leave a vote? 🙂

"Truth or dare!" Teddy cheers loudly.

We pushed the tables and chairs to the wall, creating space for us in the centre of the diner. We're all sitting in a circle of colourful bean bags in the order:

Mina>Myself>Tye>Teddy>Winter> Gretchen>Taehyung>Jimin>Jungkook>his new girlfriend.

"Yes!" Jungkook and Jimin highfive in unison. "I love this game." Jungkook says with his arm around his girl.

"We'll go around the circle. I'll go first." Jimin raises his hand. "Hmm... Winter truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're jealous of Jungkook and his new girlfriend?"

"Not one bit." She says bluntly. The girlfriend doesn't seem phased in the slightest and holds a friendly smile.

"Look at her. She's so jealous." Jungkook whispers to Jimin, which sparks a smirk onto Winter's face. "Okay hot stuff, truth or dare?"

"Da—"

"Truth it is. Is it true that you don't even know your girlfriends name?"

The girl leans away and looks him strictly in the eye, awaiting his answer with seriousness. His long, awkward pause brings worry onto her face. She unhooks his arm from her shoulder, "Kookie?"

"Uhh... babe of course I know you're name." He awkwardly laughs, but she crosses her arms patiently. "It's... it's uh... Um... it's...... J-Jennie?"

She gasps and hits him with her purse. "You jerk, my name is Rose!"

"Ow ow okay sorry!" The rest of us can't help but snicker. She turns her back to him and pouts before he cradles her from behind. "Come on mama, forgive Kookie? I'm sorry. You know I like you..."

"Well... Okay!" She turns around and kisses him as if nothing happened. I just watch in amazement. Jungkook is very blessed to have his looks, they take him very far.

"It's you're turn Kookie." I say in a teasing voice.

"Oh right. Mina, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"I dare you to lick Jimin's foot."

"What the heck! I said Truth!"

"Too late." Jungkook shakes his head and shrugs. "You gotta do it now." Jimin takes off his shoe and sock to reveal his chubby but cute baby soft foot.

Mina looks at the foot with furrowed eyebrows. I bet she's wondering why on earth she has to do something so weird.
She's not really gonna do it though... I know her...

"No way..." Tye gapes, following my reaction. Mina leans her face closer to Jimin's feet and we all give watch in silent shock. Is she really gonna...?

Yep.

With a look of discomfort of course, she uses her whole tongue to lick Jimin's foot from the heel to his index toe. Gretchen covers her mouth in surprise, Jungkook claps proudly and Jimin giggles from the tickly feeling.

"I'm starting to like this game." Winter snickers. Without tucking her tongue back into her mouth Mina gets up, ready to run to the bathroom and rinse her tongue—

"Ah ah! And you can't wash it off! You have to stay like that." Jungkook interrupts.

"Oh come on, that's not fair." I say, standing up for my best friend. Nevertheless, she slowly retracts her tongue back into her mouth distastfully and returns to her seat. It could have been a worse foot, but hopefully nobody dares me to do something like that.