|12| first date

"Can we come back in now?! It's really windy and our nipples are freezing off!" Jungkook wails.

The girls and I snicker along with some other customers. Winter truly is wicked. She had the two boys actually belly dance in Princess Jasmine costumes to Shakira outside the cafe. We go over to the door to get a better view of the show.

Winter laughs, almost busting a tear. It's the first time I've seen her laugh.
"Um, Taehyung beat you two so you lose the bet. Only 5 hours to go though, and try to put a little more grace into it. Your hips are stiff."

"This is humiliating." Jungkook dances.

"I kinda like it." Jimin waves his hips around elegantly. He belly dances better than any girl I know that's for sure. "See, Jimin gets it." Winter says.

A delivery man walks towards us at the door but pauses for a second and raises his eyebrows at the boys. Jimin winks at the delivery man to tease him.

He shakes his head clear of thoughts and hands a bouquet of colourful flowers to us. "D-delivery for Lilo Hanson."

"Oh, that's me." I raise my hand. He passes the flowers to me and walks away.

"Wow Lilo those flowers are gorgeous!" Gretchen gasps. "They are pretty nice." Winter adds. I raise them to my nose and take in the refreshing aroma.

"Who are they from?? Maybe you have a secret admirer!" Teddy says.

"I don't know." I laugh, before checking the little pink card attached and reading it aloud.

'Hope you like the flowers, Ice cream at 8:30?'
Tye x

"Aww Lilo you're so lucky, I want a guy to take me out to ice cream!" Teddy pouts. I smile and giggle whilst admiring the silky floral petals.

Jungkook and Jimin look over at us and exchange a look before snickering.

"What was that look about?" I ask. They both quickly turn to me in shock that I caught their action, then Jungkook chuckles. "Nothing. Enjoy your date." He winks.

Before I can protest further Taehyung comes out to meet us all. "Why is no one inside doing their job?"

"Bossman, look at the flowers Lilo got, they're so pretty!" Teddy grips her hands around mine and raises them to meet Taehyung's face. He leans back and pushes them away. "Get those away, where did you even get them?"

"Lilo's boyfriend dropped them off!"

"Teddy! He's not my boyfriend... at least not yet."

Gretchen's face lights when an idea hatches in her head. "Lilo you should put these on the counter in the store! They'll look stunning, I bet the customers will love them too—"

"No." Taehyung's deep voice cuts through the sentence like a knife, washing our smiles away. "And why not?" I ask.

"They'll attract bees. Leave them out here or don't bother coming back in." He says with a hardened face and goes back inside.

What is his problem? He's so fricking irritating I swear. It's not like he'll even see the flowers anyway, he's always in the kitchen or upstairs.