|23| play nice

Drink plenty of water, don't stress and remember to drop a vote! :) 💙

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

The room falls completely silent at Taehyung's exit. I pull my arm from Jimin's grip and storm into the changing room, slamming the door behind me.

My furious face turns into one of disappointment through the mirror. Watching the nest that is my hair and my smothered makeup is hardly bearable to stare at.

I know I can have a temper sometimes, but nothing like this. I've never fought someone before. Maybe I did take things too far...

I take a brush from my bag and try to make my hair look presentable. As the teeth of the brush comb through and straighten my knotty hair, redness tints my eyes more and more. I refuse to let any tears escape.

My hair slips down my shoulders, a little frizzy but ten times better than it was before. After washing my face I sit on the changing room bench and throw my face in my hands, cursing myself for behaving so aggressively.

Teddy, Gretchen and Winter knock on the door before entering the room and closing it behind them. I quickly rub my eyes dry before they can see the state that I'm in.

"Hey." Teddy smiles sheepishly. She and Gretchen sit on my sides, Winter stays standing. "Are you okay?" Gretchen asks. Tears stream down my eyes immediately, my arm plays a game with them, trying to catch them all before they can reach my cheeks. Despite my nod, Teddy wraps her arms around me and gives me a comforting embrace. "Aw don't cry Lilo, it's okay."

"No it's not!" I reply, "I let anger control me and now your all going to think I'm some crazy hot head that can't control herself. I'm so mad that I did that."

"Lilo we don't think you're a crazy hothead." Gretchen says, "We've known you for a month now, we won't see you differently because of one bad day. You're like a sister to us."

"Yeah," Winter adds calmly. "Maybe work on you're patience more, but don't beat yourself up over something somebody else deserved. When you joined, we didn't like you either, but we had to put up with it and look at us now." She shrugs.

"W-what?" I sniff.

"I'm kidding." She grins. "That girl is a brat, but none of us make the rules here. It sucks but whatever she calls you, you'll just have to hold your tongue."

I nod my head and hug them all. "Thanks guys."

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

"That girl is a brat, but none of us make the rules here. It sucks but whatever she calls you, you'll just have to hold your tongue."

"...Thanks guys."