|25| jungkook is a hero

Vote if you think Jungkook is a hero ^ 💜🦸🏻‍♂️

Today marks two weeks of Chrys' employment. I won't say she's the hardest working waitress I've ever seen, but it's an improvement. She may still stop four times a day to take tea time and kick customers out from her table, but at least she's not questioning customers about their "poverty like" fashion choices anymore.

All students are on a two week holiday which is perfect timing because the weather has randomly gone from windy to frying hot. I wish I could spend this heat lying in a breezy park with Tye right now, but he's on a trip with his family for a week.

Because of the sudden heatwave, the girls and I came up with a plan to serve the customers all at once so they leave at the same time, that way we can take a break for at least a couple of minutes. Working in this heat is physically impossible.

Our plan is successful at first. I smile fakely and wave goodbye to the last customer before collapsing into a dining chair and fanning myself. Looking over to my side weakly, I see the other girls have beat me to it. I throw my head back on the chair and stretch my legs.

"It's... Too hot..." Chrys whines, waving a Japanese fan.

With my eyes pinned to the ceiling, I sigh. "You're not even doing anything..."

"Ugh, screw this heat." Winter buries her head, her long and frizzy hair spreading all over the counter.

The sound of Taehyung's footsteps enter the room from the kitchen. I'm guessing it's way too hot for him to stay upstairs, I can't blame him. I don't even have the energy to turn around and confirm it's him.

He sits opposite me and leans back comfortably, throwing his legs on the table and tilting his head. My tongue traces my lips before tucking them into my mouth.

His skin is very tanned and sweaty and his muscles peak through his dark tank top and long shorts. His hair is back to brunette and hangs perfectly over his bandana.

Catching my stare, his eyes peak open and shift to me, making me quickly look away. I'd appreciate it if he sat next to another girl.

"Winter, what does the weather say for this weekend?" Chrys asks.

She checks her phone, "32 degrees." Everybody groans in annoyance.

Suddenly all of our attention points outside, hearing a loud group of girls head towards the cafe.

"Ugh why..." Taehyung grunts and rolls his eyes back. As long as he's down here looking like a sweaty God, these girls won't be leaving. I can't serve another table. I need to go home and bathe in a tub of ice.

"Bossmaaan just close the store alreadyyyy!" Teddy whines desperately.
He shut his eyes and ignores her, letting his long eyelashes hang over his cheeks.

"AYOOO!" Jungkook parades in happily with Jimin. "How's everyone doing on this fine sunny day?"

"Shut up." Taehyung replies.

"Yeah how are you so cheery in the middle of this gross heatwave?" I ask.

"Becaauuuse guess who's taking all of his friends with him to... wait for it... THE BEACH! Huh?! What do you guys say? We ride some waves, catch a few tans in the sun..." Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows. We all jump up with sudden energy and look at each other.

"The beach?!" Gretchen gasps.

"Seriously?! YASSSSS!" Teddy leaps in victory.

Winter leans off the counter with a smile on her face. "This has to be the first time you've opened your dumb mouth and not made me wanna hit you."