|13| special delivery

FutureE authOr-nimmm *makes ghost noises* pleAseee lEavEee a vOotE to sUppoRt the stOry 👻💜

Mina isn't in school today due to her "hair malfunction" so I'm left with no other choice but to eat alone at lunch today.

As I dig into my cheeseburger like a hungry wolf, somebody sits next to me. "Mind if I join?"

My eyes get shot open as I freeze mid-bite and look to my side. "Tye! I- I mfffmm didn't see youmff..." I try to chew and swallow my food as quickly as I can over his laughter. "Don't you wanna have lunch with your friends?" I ask.

"Nah, they can go a day without me. Besides I'd much rather hang out with you, so let's eat together."

I smile brightly. "Okay."

Trisha and her friends all pass by, giving me an unsettling scowl.

"Can I ask what's going on between you and Trisha?" Tye rests his elbows on the table. "You two don't seem to like each other."

I look down for a moment. "I'm not really sure why she still hates me so much. We went to the same elementary school, she wasn't so horrible back then. But one day a boy in our class that she liked, started to like me. She would pull my hair and call me names, even after he transferred schools. I think she's still bitter about it."

"Wow." Tye whistles. "Seems like an awfully long time to hold a grudge for something so innocent. Well if she ever bullies you again or causes you any trouble, I'll here. I've got you."

I show a smile wider than the last, "Thanks Tye."

Once lunch finished Tye and I had the same math class, so we decided to head to class together and I can confidently say... man is this class boring. Only five minutes in and already I'm drifting to sleep.

Trisha and her friends are in this class too, unfortunately, and I keep hearing them snicker behind me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

Halfway through class something hits the backside of my head. I jolt a little from the impact and look over my shoulder. Trisha blows me a kiss and points to the floor eagerly. I look down and pick up the paper ball. I can see Tye from the side of my eye, watching everything happen from his desk. I unfold the paper and it reads:

grow some balls next time you retarded ugly cunt. 🤪🔪
Trisha

Charming.

I look at the teacher to make sure her back is still turned before looking over my shoulder again. Trisha drags her long acrylic fingernail across her throat and pretends to hang herself. The girls snicker and I face back to my front, trying not to pay them any attention, but their dolphin giggles are like drills to my brain.

Tye looks rather agitated. While the teacher is distracted he reaches over to my desk and takes the paper. He reads it and looks at me, then folds it back up. I look back at him in confusion when his hand suddenly saws in the air.

"Ms Linton."

"What are you—" I whisper. The teacher turns around with full attention and eyebrows raised.

"Trisha told me to give this to you."

The smugly proud smirk that was on Trisha's face 30 seconds ago is suddenly wiped clean and turned into a canvas of shock and panic, her friends look at her with those 'ooo you're in trouble' eyes.