|57| love, not lust

[Play audio when you reach far enough for extra oomph]

18+

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE KINKIES!❄️❄️❄️—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

❄️❄️❄️
—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

Jungkook sent me a text saying to meet him here at Wonder Nacho. I check the time on my phone while sitting comfortably at our usual table, my eyes scrolling around the room tired in a lookout for him

"Yo Tae!" I snap up to see Jungkook who waves enthusiastically before taking the spot beside me. A black backpack clings to his shoulders. Teddy also enters with him, sitting on my other side so that I'm sandwiched in the middle.

"What's going on..."

"You know bro, I was just sitting at home when I realized, we never talk about girls!"

"You talk about girls all the time."

"I mean girls that you like! What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't know your preferences, huh?"

"Okay... So why is Teddy here?"

"Hey, I can join in on guy time too!"

I sigh and rub my temple, it's not like I can exactly get up. "Fine, whatever. Just be quick."

Jungkook wastes no time in unzipping his backpack and scattering half a dozen magazines across the table. They're all glam magazines about beauty tips, relationship advice and how to lose weight on your love handles. I'm too concerned to ask where he even got these.

"Okay first question. Are you more into the cutesy type?" He shows me a page containing a girl doing aegyo, "Or the sexy sophisticated type?" He holds up a page with a woman wearing lots of black and red makeup.

"...What?"

"Oh right, or maybe you like the rugged sporty type?" All three magazines get shoved in my face until I push his arm away. "Dude you know if you want to perv on catalog models, you don't need me here."

"Oh come on dude, I'm trying to bond with you."

"How is me choosing a—"

"Just pick one."

"Okay fine uh... I don't know, that one."

"Ooo the sexy sophisticated type! Good choice."

In the corner of my eye I notice Teddy tapping away on her phone.

"Can I leave now? I have things to—"

"Question two. Pants or skirts?"

"What does this ha—"

"Pants or skirts!"

"Skirts!"

—LILO'S POV—