Mycroft x ftm!reader

I'm sorry if this is a shitty chapter but either way I home u enjoy!
___________________________
~Your POV~
You slammed the door shut as you entered your apartment at 221C Baker Street. "Ughhhhh! Why do people have to be such dicks!" You lay on the couch and pull at your binder as it cuts into your ribs while you breath heavily. There is a knock at the door and you get up to answer it while re-adjusting your binder with your finger. You open the door and there is your brother John, John Watson to be exact.
"Hey (y/n), I'm guessing today was a bad day?"
"Yeah... how did you guess" you roll your eyes.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No, not really."
John sighs and nods. "At least come over for a cup of tea, please?"
"Yeah, sure."
You walk out with John and close the door behind you. He walks over and opens the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend Sherlock (JOHNLOCK!). You sat down across from Sherlock who was perched on a stool thinking. it was your favorite thing to watch him like this. You liked messing with him to see what he would do. But today wasn't that kind of day so you just kinda stared at him.

~John's POV~
I could tell (y/n) was having a really bad day, okay that's a little bit of an understatement, everyone at his work tormented him the moment he came out; I tried to convince him to quit but he just wouldn't have it. I looked back at him and he was messing with his binder, I hate it when he wears that stupid thing but if it makes him just feel the slightest bit better I'll ignore it. There is a knock at the door as I finish his tea, I take it to him and get the door. When I open it, I see it's Mycroft, oh great, I think, that's all (y/n) needs a brotherly fight when he's having such a crap day already. And on top of that I'm the only one (y/n) has told about his crush on Mycroft, so this should be hell for him.
"Hey Mycroft, now isn't a great time could you come back?"
"No, I need to talk to Sherlock right now and if you would kindly move yourself then I could do that."
I bite my lip angrily trying not to say anything back, honestly I should be used to it from Sherlock but it's different somehow.

~Mycroft's POV~
I walk into the room and see (y/n) out of the corner of my eye and my cheeks heat up ever so slightly. I avert my attention back to Sherlock.
"Sherlock."
"What!?" He says angrily.
"Don't give me that tone I have a case for you!"
"Yeah, what?"
I stand a little taller and try to look more official, I think I did it subconsciously but Sherlock caught the movement.
"Why did you do that?"
"What?"
"You know, the thing"
"What thing?!"
Sherlock laughs a little.
"Stop laughing."
"No it's adorable, brother dear has a crush."
I could see (y/n) look up at the mention of me having a crush.
"I think I know who it is too."
"Sherlock don't!"
Sherlock smiles and looks at (y/n).
"And he's sitting right over there."

~Your POV~
I look up when Sherlock points at me and my face heats up and turns red. Wait, is Sherlock really saying that Mycroft like me back? I look at John for conformation and he just kinda shrugs. I stand up, and rub the back of my neck with my hand.
"I, ummm, I should be going, I have to make dinner."
I walk out quickly and hurry into my apartment. I'm breathing heavily, and go to sit on the couch again. I calm down and start to breath normally again. Then there is another knock at me door. I get up, when I open it there stands Mycroft a blushing mess (well a mess for Mycroft).
"Hey, umm, I've been wanting to tell you I have liked you for a while now."
I blushed deeply and was trying to think of a way to respond but then out of impulse I, I kiss him. He freezes for a second then kisses back. I pull back and blush deeply.
"I'm, I'm, sorry."
"No, no it's okay, I kind of wanted you to do that."
"Ugh, ummm."
"John told me you had been having a rough day but you didn't tell him anything, may I come in?"
I step aside to let him in and he walks over and sits in the chair next to the couch. I went and sat on the couch and start fidgeting with my sweatshirt sleeves.
"So what happened today (y/n), work?"
I sigh and take a deep breath, "Yeah work. I came out at work and everyone kind of makes backhanded comments and rude remakes. I try not to let it get to me but after a while it does start to hurt."
Mycroft watches me and a crosses his legs like he has a plan.
"Why don't you just get a new job?"
I sigh and look at him. "It's not that easy."
"I can make it that easy."
"How?"
"I'll give you a job, or I could even just pay for your apartment for you, I am the British Government so it's not like I'm short on money."
"No Mycroft I'm not letting you pay for my apartment but I think I'll take you up on the job offer." I smile and he cracks a small smile back. God why is he so adorable.
"Hey, I actually have a question for you (Y/n)."
"Yeah?" I look up at him.
"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a date with me this Saturday?"
I blush at this but nod. "Yeah, that would be amazing."
~end~