Moriarity x ftm!reader

A/n: not proofread. I hope you enjoy!

(Y/n's POV)
I was laying on the couch staring at my phone watching YouTube mindlessly. I looked up Jim came out of our bedroom yawning and stretching.
"Morning Love, happy Valentine's Day," I say to him.
The sides of his mouth curl into a smile as he walks over to me and leans down kissing my lips gently.
"What do you want for breakfast?" He questions.
"Hmm, how about some (your fav breakfast food)?"
"Okay." He says sleepily.
I put my phone down then sit up and stretch too. Sliding off the couch I get up and walk into the kitchen after him. I come up behind him and grab him around the waist, then kiss his neck a few times. I let go and lean back on the counter behind us. He keeps getting out dishes and I pull out the ingredients.
"Hey, darling?" I ask somewhat embarrassed.
"Hmm?"
"Do you want to do something today?"
"What did you have in mind?"
I smiled a bit at the fact that he knows me so well.
"I was wondering if we could take a drive out to the countryside and take our writing things. We could sit under a tree or something and write poems for each other!"
As you said this your fingers laced together and your hands came up to your chest. Your eyes were closed as you imagined it.
"Of course we can do that."
"Yay! We will get dressed after breakfast okay?"
"Mmhmm."
We finish cooking and put the food on our plates then went and sat down at the table. As we ate we talked about where to go and finally decided on a small field just outside of town. It had a few trees and was just littered with wild daisies, bluebells, and grasses.
"Can we not take the security or the chauffeur either? I would rather it just be the two of us."
"Sure love, I always love spending time alone with you." He blew a kiss at me and I laughed but blew one back.

Once we finished breakfast we both went and got dressed in somewhat nice cloths. I put on a button-up with little fox heads on it and tucked it into a nice pair of tan khakis. Then came my Carmel brown belt and my usual Carmel brown shoes to match. Lastly, I pulled in my light brown pilot's leather jacket.
Jim put on a black button-up then slid on some nice deep blue jeans. Oh, they hugged his ass perfectly. Then he put in his favorite black belt and his black shoes to match. He pulled on a nice long-sleeve flannel, and we both looked just about as gay as they come.
We both went in and did our hair, brushed our teeth, and finished freshening up.
Jim then went and got the car as I packed up some sandwiches, water, and of course our writing tools. I stuffed them into my satchel, locked the door behind me as I left then, slid into the car.
As we drove we listened to Queen and The Beatles. He rested on hand on my thigh the whole time and I placed my hand over his.
Once we arrived at the field he pulled over on the side of the road. Once I had gotten out of the car I walked closed the door then turned around to survey the field. Jim came to beside me holding the blanket we always kept in the back seat just in case and put his arm around my waist. I leaned I go him and he kissed my cheek.
"How about that tree fish over there?" He asked pointing to a tree not far off.
"Then we can see the whole field but still be sitting in it."
"That is a great idea!" I said taking his hand and walking slowly over to the tree. Once we got to it I laid out the blanket and we both sat down. I unpacked my satchel and handed min a notebook, a pencil, and a pen. Then I removed another notebook and a pencil.
"So? Shall we share in an hour?" He asked smiling.
I nodded and began to write my poem. I loved the flowers that were waving around us and just went with it.

A little over an hour later I looked up and put my pencil down. Jim did the same a few minutes later. I turned to face him fully and he did the same.
"May I go first?" I asked excitedly?
He nodded and looked at me attentively.
"Well," I cleared my throat, blushed then began to read, "In summertime, our love is freeing, like petals floating in the breeze.
In wintertime, our love is warm — it tingles from our noses to our toes.

When skies are blue, our love is Joyous — like two people laughing in the sun.
If thunder rolls our love is strong, giving refuge from the thundering rain.

When spring flowers bloom, our love is bold, like snow-white petals of a Magnolia.
When autumn leaves fall, our love is Gold, shining bright like a field ready for the harvest.

From morning till night, our love is a delight.
From season to season I love you always! My one, my only, my James."
I look up at him hopefully and he leans in and kisses me.
"Do you like it?" I ask a bit nervous. To be honest, I feel weird being nervous even though we have been dating so long.
"Of course I like it! As a matter of fact, I love it! Thank you, it was wonderful."
"Okay! Now yours!" I say excitedly.
He looks down and takes a breath then begins to read his.
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This reception is gracious,
And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
The grass is soft,
And so is your hair.

Magnolias grow,
With buds like snow,
This day is precious
And so is your smile.

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
And I am in love,
With your beautiful eyes.

Foxgloves in hedges,
Surround the farms,
Its influence is strong,
And so are your arms.

Daisies are pretty,
Daffies have style,
Love is infectious,
And so is your laugh.

The sky is beautiful,
Just like you."
He looked up at me smiling in embarrassment.
"It isn't as good as yours, but I still hope you like it." He says sheepishly.
"Oh, darling. I love it so much! And I love you too!"
I hug him tight and kiss his cheek. When I pull away I start to dig in my satchel for the sandwiches. I pull them out and hand one over to him. We eat together and talk before we pack up and go home.

___________________________
A/n: day #2! I love fluffy fics and I hope you do too! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)!