Brian epstein x male!reader pt.2

A/n: Not Proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
These last ten weeks, though crucial for his recovery were excruciating for me, so I can't imagine what it was like for him. I couldn't visit him, couldn't call him, and could barely send him things. The things I sent him were photos of us together, and of our vacation to the United States with the boys. I was trying to give him reasons to keep going.
Now, I was leaning against the hood of my cherry red thunderbird. My nerves were making the wait just a bit harder. My fingers were intertwined and my hands up to my chest.
The door to the rehab center opened abruptly and I was pulled out of my thoughts. Three people walked out, and at the end of the line was my Brian.
I pushed myself off of the car and shoved my hands into the pockets of my jacket. We made eye contact and started to walk toward each other. He was smiling the widest smile I had seen in a long time. We met in the middle of the parking lot and hugged. He dropped his bags on the ground and for a while all we could do was hug. Then I pulled back a little and connected our lips passionately. He started to pull away but I put my hand in the nape if his neck to keep him there for just a moment longer. When we separated I just stared into his eyes a little bit longer.
"We should get you into the car, it's freezing out here." I said, awkwardly.
"Yeah, thank you." He responded.
I picked up his bags and walked next to him to the car. I unlocked the door so he could get into the passenger seat and wait for me.
Once the bags were stowed away in the trunk of the car, I slid into the drivers seat.
"One more kiss?" I asked after I buckled up in my seat.
He smiled and chuckled; oh God that smile is going to kill me.
I leaned over across the center consul, he did as well and we met in the middle. His hand rose up to caress my cheek. I teared up a little, always the emotional type. Sitting back into seat missing the warmth of his hand, I started the car.
"How have the boys been?" He inquired as he reached over and out his hand  on top of mine.
"Good, they mostly missed you ordering them around." I joked looking over at him.
His lips curled into a small smile.
"When are we going to see them?"
"Tomorrow, we figured you should rest for a day at least."
He nodded and looked out the window.
"Did you miss me?" I questioned without looking over at him. I knew it was a stupid question but the ten weeks of isolations from him had a few effects in me as well.
His hand tighten on mine a little and I heard his voice from next to me, softer than before.
"Of course I missed you lovely. Why wouldn't I have?" He asked in return.
"I don't know, I was just worried that you fell out of love with me or something."
I glanced over at him for just a moment. His eyes were soft and comforting.
"I could never fall out of love with you. You are the person who finally helped me get clean, and, it feels amazing to be honest."
I smiled out at the street, feeling a lump in my throat.
The rest of the drive was quiet. Not a bad sort of quiet, but a comfortable sort, where you are mostly just happy to have the other near you. We pulled into the driveway and I got out to get the his bags.
We walked inside the house and I took his bags to the bedroom and came back to him sitting on the couch just looking at the house.
"You cleaned up while I was away." He stated.
"I nervous cleaned for the last couple of days." I admitted sitting next to him on the couch.
He put his arm around me, just like he used to.
It was like our first date. So awkward and unsure of ourselves. I turned on the T.V., slipped off my shoes, and laid my head onto his shoulder, and slowly we both began to relax.
Too soon my stomach growled and I got up. I got us some sandwiches for dinner. I handed him his favorite, ham and turkey on sourdough bread with extra olives and stone ground mustard. I handed him a plate as well as sat next to him with my sandwich.

When we had finished, I wrapped them back up and put them back into my refrigerator.
"Lay down." I called as I walked back from the fridge.
He did as he was told and I laid down next to him, and since I was about six inches shorter, we could still both watch T.V.
He put his arm around me and I held is hand in mine. We both fell asleep like this, as usual.
I woke up about midnight and shook him awake as well.
We both got up, we to the bedroom, and changed into our night cloths. I just wore boxers and he wore a baggy shirt and boxers as well.
Then we climbed into bed together.
"God I missed this." He said as he pulled me into his chest and held me close.
"Can you promise me something?" I asked quietly, not sure weather he heard me or not.
"Yeah, sure."
"If you ever feel the urge again, will you tell me? I just don't want to have to do this again okay?"
"Yes, I promise I'll tell you."
"Good, I don't want to see you passed out on hotel beds again, or fear that this time you won't wake up."
I heard a sad sigh from him and felt him kiss the top of my head.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered.
I looked up sat him as smiled in understanding.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too, so, so much." He responded.

___________________________
A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed! :)