Eleventh day of christmas (Marvin)

(A/n: Enjoy my children:)!)

(Y/n's POV)
Marvin was sleeping next to me in bed. He looked so peaceful, his hair was perfect and his chest looked so soft. I just watched him and let him sleep though. I figured it was time to get up though and rolled out of bed as quietly and carefully as possible. I stole a look at Marvin as I walked out of the room. I walked quietly into the kitchen. I started making Christmas breakfast for the both of us.
I started with some eggs then threw some bread in the toaster. Finally I finished up with frying some hash browns.
Just as I was buttering the last piece of toast I feel arms wrapped around my middle. He kissed my neck and looked down at the plates.
"Thank you honey."
"Your welcome, I just figured since you were asleep and  I was awake and hungry that I would make something."
"Smells wonderful." He grabs a plate and walks over to the kitchen table. I follow him and sit down. We both start to eat in silence. Then the coffeemaker goes off and I get up to pour us both a cup. I fix them both and bring his over to him. I set it down and he thanks me.
"So, what do you want to do today? We have Jason right?"
He nods then picks up his plate and puts it in the sink. I get up and walk to the sink after him. I start washing the dishes and thinking.
"So you want to go ice skating?"
"No, it will be really busy and he won't even like it."
"How about we go to Central Park and play in the snow?"
"Too cold and again busy, he won't like that either."
Now I was starting to get a bit annoyed.
"How about we stay home and watch movies?"
"No, he-"
"Then you chose something."
I say walking by the living room where Marvin was sitting in the couch. I walk into our room and get dressed.
"Let's go to the theater."
"Okay, sure. Are you sure he'll like it?"
"Yeah, it's historical and interesting."
"What is it called?"
"1790 or something."
"Do you mean 1776?"
"Yeah that's it!"
"Are you sure he'll like that? It's a bit slow."
"I'm sure he'll love it."
"Okay Marv, whatever you say."
I walk by him and kiss his cheek. You better get dressed then.
"I'll call up Trina and tell her to send Jason with his suit.

"Hello Trina, yes, this is (y/n). I was just wondering if you could send Jason over with his suit?"
"Hello, Umm, yes, of course, but why? If you don't mind me asking."
"Marvin and I are going to take him to the theater today."
"Oh. Well, I'll be sure to send it with him."

A few hours later Marvin, Jason, and I are all in the car driving to the theater.
"What are we going to watch?" Jason asks with his arms crossed in the back seat.
"We are going to see a musical." I respond.
"What it called?"
"It's called 1776, it's about the American revolution."
"Why can't we go see something cool like 'Greece' or 'The Wiz'?" He asks with a snotty tone.
"Because we thought you would like this better then those others. Don't you like history?"
"I do, I just wish we could do something normal for once."
"Like what?"
"Like play in the snow in Central Park."
I look over at Marvin.
"You heard the boy Marvin. To Central Park it is!"
"But we are going to be late! And we are all in suits." He retorts.
"Well, who wants to go to a boring musical anyway. And being in suits is the best part. Right Jason?"
He looks at me excited and nods his head.
Marvin sighs and turns the car around heading instead to the park.

When we finally get there we all fall out of the car and Jason runs off into the snow.
"See Marv, I to-"
"Don't say it."
"Fair."
I walk over to a fresh patch of snow and roll a perfect snow ball. Then I walk over to Jason.
"I have a plan to prank your father."
He looks up at me and nods, barely able to contain his excitement.
"First, here is your weapon." I hand him the snowball.
"I will distract him then you through this square at his back. Got it?"
He nods and smiles deviously.
"Ready. Set. Break."
I stand up and walk over to Marvin. I grab his hand and he turns to look at me instead of at Jason.
"What were you sayi-"
'SMACK'
"Hey!" Marvin says turning around.
I start laughing and let go of Marvin's hand. I walk over and high-five the kid.
"Was this what you were talking to him about?!"
I nod still smiling.
"Oh that's it!" Marvin makes a quick snowball and launches it at me.
It hits my shoulder and I look down at Jason.
"Who's side do you take young Solider?"
"Yours! I wanna beat dad!"
"Hey!" Marvin says.
I stand at attention and salute Jason.
"What shall we do then sir?"
"Make as many snowballs as we can and throw them all at dad."
"Aye sir!"

After about a half hour of throwing snowballs we were all soaked to the bone.
"I surrender!" Marvin finally says. He waves his white handkerchief in the air. All of our hands are red because of the cold and we all pile into the car again.
"So, I think that means we won! Right Marv?"
Marvin rolls his eyes and nods.
"You two won."

At the end of the night. We are driving Jason home with all of his Christmas presents in the back of the car. We had all changed out of our wet cloths a long time ago but Jason's suit was in a plastic bag so his other cloths wouldn't get wet.
We get to his house and knock on the door. Trina answers and Jason walks in. We also bring in his toys and lay them on the table for him.
"What is that? In the bag?" Trina asks Jason.
"My suit."
"Why is it in a bag." She asks to no one in particular.
"Because it got wet." Marvin says matter of factly.
"How did it get wet?" She asks in disgust.
"Because we had a snowball fight." Jason says.
"Wait, I thought you were going to see a musical?" She asks rubbing her forehead.
"We were but then I didn't want to so we had a snowball fight instead." Jason responded then walks to his room.
She shifts her gaze onto the two of us.
"Bye Trina." I say then take Marvin's hand and walk out the door back to the car.
"This is why I love you." Marvin says when we get in the car.
"I love you too darling."

___________________________
A/n: I am still so sorry that yesterday's was late but I hope this one kind of makes up for it! I hope you enjoyed:)!