John Lennon x male!reader

~Your POV~
I walked out of the bar, a little tipsy. Too drunk to drive, well even too drunk to find the car keys that were in my hand, and to find my car out of the only two left in the parking lot, so I decided to walk home. This was such a bad idea because I live in maybe not the best area of England. I live in Liverpool, and Liverpool is probably equivalent to any downtown of any city. As I walked back home I stumbled a little but caught myself on a wall. I leaned back on it and decided to have a smoke when another man came up to me and asked if he could have one too. I gave him one and he leaned up on the wall next to me.
"Can I have a light too?" He asked in an American accent.
"Sure." I slurred then lit his cigarette.
"You are quite a pretty boy you know."
"Thank you!" I said too drunk to realize how creepy that sounded.
"You would be quite a trophy boyfriend for anyone."
I drunkly giggle and smile at him. "I already have a boyfriend and he thinks I'm pretty cool."
"And what's this boyfriend's name." He drawled.
" 'is name's John."
"What's John's last name?"
"He's John freakin Lennon, like from the Beatles," pause for a giggle "I'm datin' a Beatle!"
"Well I'm sure John wouldn't mind sharing his boyfriend then, you know, because he could have his choice of a replacement."
"What?" I say and before I know it there is a hand on my wrist pulling me into an ally. I try to pull away but the wrist just tightens. Then I am thrown against the wall and the man pushes himself up against me. He pulls out a small switch blade and places it against my neck.
"I said I don't think your boyfriend would mind sharing you."
I close my eyes, and just as the guy was about to do something I don't really wish to go into detail about, I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and apparently he heard the sounds too because his head was turned to look at the entrance we used to enter the ally. Then the figure began to run at us and the man who had me pressed against the wall dropped his switch blade and ran.
"That's right, run you bloody bastard!" The figure said. When the figure got up next to me I could finally see it was John.
"Hi, hi John..."
"Oh my god are you okay?!" He said worriedly checking my body.
"Yeah, yeah I think I'm okay." I say sobering up.
"Okay... I'm sorry I didn't walk home with you."
"It's okay." I say and hug him close. He kisses the top of my head to comfort me. "Can we go home?" I ask quietly.
He nods then takes my hand gently.
We walk home together and he opens the door and closes it behind me. He leads me over to the couch and sits me down. He goes and gets me a cup of coffee then comes back and sits down next to me. He hugs me gently and and kisses my forehead.
"I'm so sorry I left you alone to walk home."
"It's fine, I shouldn't have left without you."
"No it's not your fault."
I reach up and touch my neck then pull back my fingers and see the blood that has been dripping down my neck.
"I'm bleeding..."
John stands up quickly and helps me up then walks with me to the bathroom. He sits me down on the toilet and and tilted my head to the side and started to clean the cut. He then puts a bandage over the slice and I right my head to look back at him.
"Thank you for saving me."
"There is no need to thank me, you are my boyfriend why would I leave you there?"
"I don't know, most people I know would have left me for dead."
"I promise I will never do that."
"Then thank you for that."
"'Tis no trouble."
"I love you John."
"I love you too (y/n)"
"Now let's go to bed."
"Yeah, agreed."
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #25  sorry if it's shit, I'm kinda running out of ideas. Enjoy anyway :).