Aizawa x male!reader

A/n: Not Proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
Aizawa Shota is sitting in the break room next to me. We are eating our lunch and I am asking him where he wants to go this weekend for our date.
"How about the park?" I ask though bites of my lunch.
"No" Aizawa responded in the same tone he had been using all lunch.
"The lake?"
"No"
"Our favorite restaurant?"
"No"
"The theater?"
"No"
The bell rang and I threw away Aizawa's energy pouch and put away my lunch. Then I pick up my boyfriend and carry him to his room, down the hall way. I put him in his chair then go to my room.

(Present Mic's POV)
I had been friends with Shota and (y/n) since we started teaching here together. I am so glad they started dating, they were defiantly meant for each other.
I was standing with Midnight who was talking to thirteen and I.
"...he shouldn't have started dating him. Aizawa doesn't care about (y/n), he only seems to care about himself." Midnight stated quietly, throwing a glance over her shoulder at Shota and (y/n) who were In their own conversation.
"That isn't true." I retorted to her as cooly as I could. "Shota, loves (y/n), he just doesn't show it all the time. They have their own type of love. It isn't for us to understand." I said then walked away, smiling at (y/n) as I left.

(Y/n's POV)
After my class ended, I walked over to Shota's classroom to see if he was ready to go home. He was packing his papers into his sleeping bag when I walked over. I knocked on the door frame and he didn't even bother to look up.
"Give me a second" he said, then slung the sleeping bag over his shoulder, and walked up to me. I held out my hand and he took it. We walked out to the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~
(Same POV)
The next day, I was relaxing in the break room before classes began. I poured myself a cup of tea and sat down to finish the piece of toast I had made for myself. Shota has gone off to his classroom for a quick second to drop off his papers then he would be right back.
And sure enough, Shota came in the door no more then a moment later. He was followed by thirteen and Midnight. They went and sat at another table, but before greeting me and Aizawa kindly.
When Aizawa sat down, I took his hand absentmindedly and began to read the news on my phone.
A little while later, I heard a snicker from over where Thirteen and Midnight were sitting. I tried to brush it off but then I heard this.
"...(y/n) should dump Aizawa, he doesn't care about him at all, just look at how uninterested Shota is in (y/n)'s company..."
I sighed and went back to my news, trying to block out the conversation behind me.
Then I felt Shota's hand leave mine. I looked up to see him standing up, looking in the direction of Midnight and Thirteen.
"Shota, don't. It's not worth it." I said, trying to disuade him from making a scene.
He didn't respond, but instead walked over to the pair.
"If you would kindly stop speculating about our love life, that would be much appreciated. But I will give you this bit of information. I love (y/n) more then anything on this worthless planet. He is so kind to me, even when I'm not kind back, and just because I don't show physical affection all the time, doesn't take away any of the truth from my previous statement. We have our own way of showing love, and just because it doesn't match your ideal relationship, doesn't take away any credibility from the relationship. So if you would kindly stop telling every member of the staff, everything you think is wrong with the way we love one another, that would be much appreciated." He stated in a very direct and commanding tone. When he finished, he walked back over to where were sitting before, took my hand, and resumed his previous position.

~~~~~~~time skip to lunch~~~~~~~
(Same POV)
Shota and I, well mostly me, decided to eat together in his classroom today. Mostly because of what was said this morning. Only a few minutes into lunch we hear a knock at the door.
"Come in." I say, setting down my eating utensils.
The door slides open to reveal Midnight.
"I came to apologize for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to be so rude, and truly, I have no excuse. I hope you can forgive me for my stupid and childish behavior." She says, with her head slightly down.
"Thank you Midnight." I said sincerely. "I accept your apology, and thank you for offering one at all."
She smiled a smidge, bowed, then closed the door as I picked up my eating utensils again and began to finish my lunch.
Aizawa, looked completely unfazed the whole time.
"That is so nice that she apologized." I said to Shota.
He just sort of vaguely nodded.
"Hey, I love you." I said to him.
He looked up and took the pouch out of his mouth.
"I love you too." He said before putting the pouch back where it was.
"So, where do you want to go for our date this weekend..." I began again. Shota was still staring blankly at the wall sucking on his pouch.
"Well, how about....."

End

___________________________
A/n: day #20. Hey, I'm sorry this is so short, I just don't feel too well, and I'm also extremely tired. I hope you enjoyed anyway. :)!