Dr. McCoy x ftm!reader

~Your POV~
I am sitting on my bed in my room, I have my paints and colored pencils spread around me, all on a towel just Incase they open. This has happened before, let me tell you it was not fun trying to wash that out of my sheets. I glance up at the clock and it says 10:51. I look back at my painting and my supplies, I'm surrounded and I don't really want to get up to take my binder off even though I should; it's not hurting yet so I should be fine. When I check the clock again after putting all my supplies away and my painting out to dry till tomorrow I look up at the clock and the time is 2:47. Damn, I really shouldn't stay up this late anymore. I peel off my blue shirt and unclasp my binder laying it over my desk chair for tomorrow. I stretch then put on a sleep shirt, pull off my black pants putting them in the laundry and picking up my shirt to do the same. I walk back to bed and pull on my sleep shorts. Slowly I crawl into bed and turn off the light. Before I fall asleep I run a checklist of all the things I have to do tomorrow.
1) feed the animals, then give them some water.
2) take the Gagh out of its terrarium and let it swim in the pool for a little while.
3) make sure the bloodworms haven't eaten the interns finger again.
4) socialize the Tribbles.
5) go for my physical, with Dr. McCoy.
I blush a little then grip the sheets out of fear. "Shit that means he'll have to give me a chest examination" I whisper to myself. I roll over on my side and close my eyes trying to sleep.
The next morning I get up and stretch, I go over and get coffee from the replicator. Then I start getting dressed, five minutes later I'm fixing my hair, clipping my communicater to my belt and walking out the door. First I head to the animal room, feed them and give them water, let the Gagh out to swim, the blood worms haven't eaten the interns finger (always a good sign) then finally I pet and cuddle all fifteen Tribbles. Quickly I scribble down that there are two more Tribbles then yesterday then I'm out the door again on my way to sick bay.
~Bones' POV~
I am sitting in my office having just finished Jim's check up. The only other person I have to see is (Y/n). I smile to myself, he is quite attractive I will admit, and I think he fancies me but I don't understand why he is  last for his physical. I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard the door open and looked up to see (Y/n). I get up and stroll out of my office, he smiles at me and I can see him puff his chest out ever so slightly. I feel my cheeks heat up and I just hope it's not visible.
"Hello (Y/n), I'm guessing your here for your physical?"
"Yep!"
"Okay have a seat on the table then and I'll be right back." He looks a little uneasy and I'm not sure why, I mean it is his first physical on the ship, and with me. The preliminary physical he was supposed to have on the ship, he had taken care of at his own personal physician, then brought the official documents as proof, so he got to skip that one. I look over at him and he is looking around the room, and messing with the hem of his uniform shirt. I watch him for a second and he seems to like to sit hunched over, but his breathing also seems shallow too, I think I'll examine that first. I walk back over to him and pull over a table full of a few tools and he smiles at me and sits up a little straighter.
"So do you have any pains, or any concerns you want to ask me about?"
"No, umm, everything is normal!"
I smile a little and put on my stethoscope and put it to his chest, I also grab his shoulder in the process; I'm not really sure why, I guess to calm him down, like I said he looked nervous.
"Take a deep breath for me please."
He does.
"And another."
Again he does
"And one more please."
Yet again he follows my I instructions.
I step back and put the stethoscope down.
"Your breathing is a bit shallow so we might need to take x-rays after I check your spine for scoliosis. Okay, so please stand up then touch your toes and I'll have to pull up your shirt to see your spine. Is that okay?"
"Yes that's fine."
He says hesitantly.
He does as I told him to and I pull up his shirt and stop. He has a shirt on under his uniform shirt, it looks a little tight and that worries me.
"Your spine looks fine, but may I ask about your undershirt, it looks tight and I think that is what is hindering your breathing."
There is a look of fear on his face and it concerns me so I push more to get him to tell me about it, and hopefully convince him to take it off.
"Look, (Y/n), I am your physician now, not the one back on earth, so if there is something you haven't been telling me, you should probably inform me now."
He looks up at me and bites his lip, then he sighs and looks at his feet.
"I was really hoping you wouldn't notice, only the Captain knows, I didn't want him to tell you because I wanted to tell you myself. I wanted to see how you would react but I never got around to it, I started talking to you at lunch, hoping that would give me the courage. I would always end up talking about my job and you always seemed so interested so I forgot."
He looks back up at me.
"I'm wearing a chest binder because, because, because I'm transgender..."
I look at him then I hug him. He was surprised at first then hugged me back.
I pulled away and looked at him. "It's okay, I would never judge you for that, I can't say I understand because I don't, at least not emotionally, although I have had friends who were transgender as well, they tried to explain these things to me, and even though I don't completely understand, I do understand that it is a medical issue. I understand that it's a real thing that happens and I would never judge you for it (Y/n)."
He smiles at me and start to tear up. "Although, you do have to take your binder off, I'm sorry, but I need to make sure your ribs are okay and that your breathing is normal."
He nods and uneasily takes off his shirt, he pauses at his binder then looks to the side as he takes it off.
"Can you please get back on the table for me?" He nods and does so. I gently rub my finger over each of his ribs making sure nothing hurts him and that they are all in normal positions. Once I finish that I check his breathing again, this time it's normal. I put my tools down then look at him.
"You can get dressed again now." He nods and puts on his binder but has trouble with the clasp, I walk over an look at him asking permission to help, he nods and I do all six clasps. He pulls on his shirt over his binder then looks up at me.
"I actually came here, to not only get a physical but ask you a question, umm, I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner together Saturday night?"
I was honestly taken aback by his question, I mean yeah, I thought he fancied me but I don't expect him to be so forward, he is always so shy and reserved.
"Yes I think I would like that."
He smiles "how does seven sound? I'll pick you up at your room?"
I nod and smile. "Seven it is!"
He stands up and smiles at me then hugs me again. "Thank you for understanding."
I nod then I watch him walk out the door and he looked like he was on cloud nine.

___________________________
A/n: so I was thinking about doing another bones x ftm!reader right after this one where they are a little farther into the relationship, like a year or two, but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think I should do. Another Star Trek with bones or a Sherlock x ftm!reader?