Aziraphale x male!reader

[warning: not proofread yet. Sorry!!! Enjoy anyway :).]
(Y/n's POV)
I put the car in park and put on the emergency brake. I opened my door and climbed out, walking to the back of the car. When it got there I unlockd the trunk and start pulling out a blanket and a basket.
"Here my darling, I'll take that from you." Aziraphale took the basket from me and I closed the trunk. I reached out my and and he took it.
"Isn't tonight a beautiful night for watching a firework show?"
"Yes it is." He turns to look at me and smiles his quirky little smile.
We come upon a small hill, walk up it, then decided to lay down the blanket there. When sat down on the blanket I leaned onto his shoulder and he moved his arm back so it would be more comfortable for me to lay my head there. I scooted closer to him and shivered slightly because I was cold. He smiles and moved a little, I lurched toward him, caught myself, then glared at him. He took off his jacket then looked at me.
"What my dear, I was just going to give you my jacket?" He said as he placed his jacket around my shoulders.
"Oh, I thought you moved just to annoy me."
"No, not this time," he said, his smile turning into a smirk.
"Hey!"
I leaned back on his shoulder and just as I was about to continue talking the fireworks started. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me. The colors of the fireworks were amazingly, vibrant blues, yellows, and green, mixed with explosive reds, pinks, and oranges.
I slowly drifted to sleep on his shoulder. He didn't bother waking me up because I was "so cute and he just couldn't."
Once I was awake enough to stand, we packed up the food we hadn't finished and folded the blanket. I kissed him on the cheek gently and we linked arms as we walked back to the car.
"Happy anniversary Aziraphale."
"Happy anniversary to you too (Y/n)."
Once we got to the car, we loaded it up and drive home.

___________________________
I am so sorry this is so short, and that I ave been gone so long, and that this isn't proofread yet. I've just been trying to juggle school and moving, but I also hope to get that Crowley fic out soon. Enjoy :).