Whizzer x Male!reader

A/n: Not proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
"Whizzer?" I asked laying on the couch with my legs over the back and my head down on the floor.
"Yeah?" He asked from his current spot in his chair.
"I want to get a pet." I said looking over at him to see his reaction.
"We both agreed that we wouldn't get a dog or a cat darling." He said without even looking up from his newspaper.
"No I know, but how about a fish?" I asked still looking at him.
He looked at me from over his newspaper.
"I don't even know how to care for a fish babe."
"Okay, but I do. I've had fish ever since I was little. I miss not having one. It feels lonely." I said looking back at the table in front of me.
"What am I then? Chopped liver?" He said.
"No, but a fish would be an awesome addition. You don't have to take them for walks, or pet it." I said.
"But you have to clean its tank and feed it, and give it all the other accessories it needs." He retorted.
"I know! But pleaseeee!"
He finally relented and nodded. I was so happy and I sat up, getting a rush of dizziness from sitting upside down.
"We have to set up the tank for a couple weeks before we get the fish though. The water needs to be ready for a fish." I said and Whizzer nodded, sighed, and stood up.
"Let's go then." Whizzer said putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. I got so happy and pulled on my shoes and my jacket. I handed Whizzer his jacket and he smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and opened the door for me. I walked out and to the car as he was locking up the apartment.
Yeah, sometimes I got on Whizzer's nerves but he really did love me, and I really did love him.
"Hey, darling." I said as he unlocked the car and got in.
I opened the door and followed him in.
"Yeah?" He responded.
"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and put on his seat belt. I did the same and soon, we were off. We went to the local pet store to pick out all the supplies we needed.
When we walked inside we went to the fish section and made a list while we looked at the items.
1) tank
2) substrate
3) food
4) decorations
5) filter
6) aerator
7) live plants
8) water purifier
9) light for the fish
10) fish net
11) go look at the cute fish, but don't buy any today.
All the fish were so pretty, I loved te beta but I couldn't bear to only have one lonely fish so we started looking at the gold fish. We decided that, when it was time to get the fish, that we would get two of the Telescope Goldfish. One orange, and one black. I though they were very cute, even if Whizzer thought they were a bit on the ugly side.
Once we checked out at the front counter, we got back into the car and drove home. Once home we started setting up the tank on a table in our living room. We put the substrate in then some water. Next we put in the plants and decorations. Then came the rest of the water, the filter, aerator, light, and finally came the water distiller.
When we had finished, we both stepped back and admired our hard work. Even without a fish in it, the tank looked beautiful.
"Geez, I'm tired." I said yawning and stretching.
"Me too." Whizzer agreed as he pulled me close to him by my hips. "Let's go to bed." He whispered in my ear.
I started walking to the bedroom, holding Whizzer's hand as I walked. When we got to bed, we got undressed, then redressed into our pajamas and got into bed.

~~~~time skip brought you by the 00's playlist I'm listing to right now.~~~~~

Two weeks later it was Saturday again and I was reading a book. I just happened to glance up and see the fish tank, the a thought hit me.
"Whizzer darling?" I said, putting my book down.
"Hmm?" He said, ignoring me again.
"It's Saturday." I said trying to hint to him.
"Yeah, I would guess it is." He responded.
"It's been two weeks since we set up the tank, how about we go get some fish today?" He put down his book too.
"Yeah, actually. I was hoping we could put some fish in there soon. I'll get the keys."
I stood up, went and put on my shoes, followed by my jacket. I was already out the door and in the car before Whizzer even had his shoes on. When he got in the car, and we were both buckled up we were off, back to the pet store.
We got out of the car and walked into the store together. I went straight to the back of the store to pick out the fish that we would get, and Whizzer went to find an employee to help us. When Whizzer and the employee got there, I pointed out the two that I would like and the employee went about catching them.
When she got the for us, I thanked her for her trouble and took the fish up to pay for them. We did, then got in the car, buckled up, and drove him. Once home, Whizzer and I gently put the bag with the fish into the tank for half an hour.

Once the half hour (actually forty-five minutes because we decided to have dinner) was up, we took the net, that we had bought and scooped out one of the fish and placed them gently into the tank. Then the other. Another half hour went by of us just watching them and I decided to put only a sprinkle of food in, just in case they were hungry.
"What should we name them?" I asked Whizzer as we watched them swim around in the tank.
"What about (your choice) and (your choice again)?"
"Perfect!" I said, giving Whizzer a kiss then standing up straight.
"Look at our children!" I said to Whizzer, putting my arm around him.
"They are beautiful." He said, only half joking.

___________________________
A/n: day #15. I liked writing this so much! I miss having a fish so much! And yeah, I hope you enjoyed :)!