Valentine's Day special

A/n: okay so this is going to be a special update since it's Valentine's Day. I have decided to do a short couple sentences on my fav characters and what they would do on Valentine's Day for the reader!

Star Trek:
Bones:
He gets you flowers, chocolate and does all the cheesy cliché stereotypes. He takes you out to dinner then walks you back to your shared room. He makes the whole day about you and his gift to you is a box of expensive tea, from Earth. He knows you always complain about how the tea from the replicator isn't the same as back home and that no matter what you try to do it can't be fixed. You get him a new tool belt for away missions. It may seem stupid or strange but he absolutely loves it and that it's practical. (Bones is always one for the practical). You two end the night watching a cheesy romance movie and end up falling asleep on each other's arms half way through.

Sherlock:
James Moriarty:
Jim always loved surprising you with different gifts throughout the year, like suits, belts, cars, anything you can think of he bought for you. Well everything except a cat. You had wanted a cat since the dawn of time but Jim didn't because he knew how destructive they could be. Well anyway, for dinner he flew you to the most expensive restaurant in New York, you two had dinner and were back home by 9:00. When you got home you gave him his gift, a vintage Winchester rifle that you bought yourself. He L-O-V-E-D it! Then he got up and said he would be right back. When he returned his hands were behind his back and he looked a little nervous.
"Are you ready for your gift?" He asked and you nodded. He pulled out a small tortoise shell kitten from behind his back and handed it to me, it was so tiny and adorable. Attached to its collar was a ring and a note that said 'Marry me?' you looked up at him and smiles. You stood up and hugged him.
"Of course I'll marry you." Then you pulled back from the hug and kissed him.

Psych:
Lassiter:
Lassiter was never one for the holidays, he really only celebrated them because you liked to. He would play along because it made you happy and he liked seeing you happy. So for Valentine's Day he got you chocolates, and a few stuffed animals, he knew that you loved stuffed animals. He didn't get you flowers though because you didn't like that the flowers would wilt and die, it made you sad. You knew where Lassiter kept all the guns in the house so the week before you collected them all, put them in a suitcase and took them off to be professionally cleaned. All except his work gun, he would notice that was gone in a hot second. So when Valentine's day rolled around you were needless to say, extremely excited. You and Lassiter sat on the couch and he had a small box wrapped in a light blue paper (you didn't like pink) and he looked very pleased with himself. He handed you the box and after you ripped off the paper, you open the box to revel a beautiful, very expensive watch. There was an engraving that said 'I'll love you till the end of time.' I looked up at him after I read the engraving, because that wasn't something Lassiter would normally say so I was confused.
"The guy at the store said that, that would be a cute engraving so I chose it even though it's not really my style." I smiled and shook my head.
"I love it, thank you Carlton." Next you stood up and went into the back room, you came out with the gun case in hand and lashed it on Lassiter's lap. He looked a little confused then opened the case. All the guns were beautifully cleaned and polished. He looked up and smiled at me.
"You know me so well don't you?"
I  nodded and kissed him again.

Hamilton:
Hamilton:
Alex usually went out drinking with the boys on Thursday nights, but he stayed home this time to take you to dinner. You were both dressed up in gorgeous suits and left the house, arms linked. Everyone was watching us because usually only men and women, or women linked arms, not just men. Neither of us cared though because we were going to have a wonderful dinner together. And so you did, when you got home after dinner you two exchanged gifts, a bottle of clone for you and a new writing set for Alex. Then you both went to bed and fell asleep in no time, it had been a long day.