Mycroft x male!reader pt.2

A/n: graphic descriptions of violence and blood. If this is triggering please don't read. If not, I hope you enjoy :).
~Your POV~
When I woke up everything was blurry and the room was dark. I figured since there was only a little natural light left in the building that soon the sun would be going down. I hoped and wished so bad that Mycroft, or Sherlock, or John, or anyone would come and save me, I just wanted to go home. The door creaked and I lifted my gaze from the floor to Jim. He smiled at me but I just put my head down again. I couldn't hear him walking to me over the pounding in my ears. He knelt down in front of me and lifted my chin up with his finger.
"Hello darling, glad to see you're awake!" He smiled sadistically and pulled out a small switch blade from his pocket. "Now I know that this isn't my usual weapon of choice, buuuut it's a lot better for torture then a gun, so I figured it would be okay." He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, opened the knife and layed the cool metal on my chest.
~Mycroft's POV~
I looked at the screen and took note of the address then I sprinted down the stairs and hailed a cab. I got in and told him where to go without waiting for John or Sherlock.
~Sherlock's POV~
"I will never understand why my brother is so protective of (Y/n)."
"Well, (Y/n) is to Mycroft and I am to you, just imagine me being kidnapped."
I just nod then look around for some flashlights, it is getting dark and since we are going to the industrial area of London, we don't want to step on anything unpleasant.
Once I found two flashlights and John two as well, we hailed a cab and headed for the same address Mycroft was.
When we got there Mycroft was paying his driver awkwardly, then he turned around and studied the building.
I got out of my cab then walked up next to him.
"Only four entrances are accessible to us. The north and west doors are locked but the east and south doors are unlocked." I say.
"I say we try the east door brother dear, it is better to try the middle then go head on."
"Yes I do agree."
We both start walking side by side, John catching up on my right side. I pull out a gun from my waist band, Mycroft pulls one from under his shirt at his lower back and John takes one out from a holster under his jacket. We all say nothing but we all know who we are dealing with. Granted it's not Jim's usual style to go after loved ones but sometimes he does.
Mycroft slowly reaches for the door and opens it silently. We all three walk in, John at the back, Mycroft in the middle, and me in front.
~Your POV~
It's was only a half hour before Jim got bored of cutting my chest to shreds. There was blood all over my chest and stomach that was now seeping into the waist band of my pants. I gritted my teeth and threw my head back because another wave of burning pain hit me. I almost blacked out again but Jim righted my face and slapped my cheek.
"Now I can't have my toy falling asleep on me again, what's the fun in a toy that doesn't react?" He smiles and whispers in my ear.
"If you even think about fainting again I will slit your throat so slow you will be able to watch yourself die."
Then he stood back and smiled.
"Oh, I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer but it looked like we have company!" He turned around and I followed his gaze. I saw three figures standing in a row, all three holding gun, all three pointed at Jim, all three my saviors.
Mycroft's eyes darted down to look at me and I could see for a second his expression break, but then he hardened it again and looked back at Jim.
"Why hello boys! What a wonderful array we have here! And just for me, oh I'm flattered."
Mycroft looked a mess but he still had his certain graceful aura about him.
"So, this is the famous James Moriarty?" Mycroft asked coolly.
"Yes that's me!" He said in his all too sweet accent.
"Well it was nice to meet you.... but, I'm sorry to have to say goodbye so soon."
I shut my eyes tight and all I heard was a single gunshot, then a body hitting the floor. I keep my eyes shut not wanting to know who was dead.
All of the sudden I feel hands cup my face, another pair start untying my hands and lastly I feel a hand start examining the chest. (Okay so I couldn't choose which ending I wanted to do so choice one (1) is a sweet, cute ending. Choice two (2) is a kind of twisted one.)
1)
I open my eyes slowly and Mycroft is holding my face. His eyes are filled with tears and he kisses my lips gently so that his doesn't hurt me. He then bends down and undoes the rope around my ankles. Sherlock, not soon after, frees my hands, and John keeps looking at the cuts.
"We definitely have to go to the hospital," He says quietly, "but it's good that most of these aren't that deep."
"Mycroft" I say quietly when he pulls the gag out of my mouth.
"(Y/n)" he whispers and kisses my cheek then looks at the damage to my chest. "I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, it wasn't your doing."
He looks up into my eyes and musters a small smile for me. Next he stands up and carries me bridal style to the front of the building. As he is carrying me out I look over my shoulder and see Jim's body. I swear I saw it breath.
~end~
2) 
I open my eyes and when I look up at who is holding my face. I am met with the chocolate brown eyes of Moriarty.
"Oh darling are you in for a treat!" He moves away as the hands begin to tie the knots tighter and making my cuts deeper. John's lifeless body is laying on the ground and Sherlock and Mycroft are being restrained by two large men. Jim raises a gun he pulled out of his jacket first at Sherlock. I hear a loud bang and the man holding Sherlock steps back and lets his body fall to the floor. Mycroft looks terrified and I try to get to him but I am held back by someone holding me to the chair.
I look up in horror as I hear a bang and see pink mist fly from Mycroft's head.
"NOOOO!" I shout as Jim puts his gun away sand turns to me.
"You are all mine now sweetie!"
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #22. Well here is part two!! I couldn't decide between the endings so I did both! Hope you enjoy :).