Paul x FTM!reader

A/n: There may be some content that could trigger you. Just a warning, and I you choose to keep reading, I hope you enjoy :)!
~Your POV~
The four were trying to sing above the screaming of the girls in the crowd. They were singing one of my favorite songs, "I will", but I wasn't really listening. The sinking feeling in my stomach distracted me and the only things I heard were
"You know I love you still"
"I will always feel the same" and
"Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart."
The music abruptly ended and I snapped out of my thoughts. Paul walked over to me and hugged me tight.
"How is my baby girl?" He asked with a big smile on his face.
"Umm, I'm okay, can we go to your dressing room please?" I look around a little and nervously smile and John, George, and Ringo who are standing behind Paul. Paul looks at me with a questioning look then takes my hand and walks me back to his dressing room. I space out again until I hear the door close. He sits down on the couch and I sit down in the chair next to the couch. I nervously start messing with the sleeves of my long sweater and I take a deep breath.
"Paul, I have something very important to tell you."
He nods and gives me his full attention. "I am listening lovely."
I take a deep breath and look down at my lap.
"Paul, I have been thinking about this for a while, and, I... I think I am a boy. I don't feel like a girl and I feel better when I try on your cloths." I tear up and look at him. "I try them on while you are away and, it just feels better then when I wear dresses and skirts."
He nods and stands up walking over to his suitcase that he brings with him to every venue and he hands me one of his shirts and a pair of his pants.
"Here baby, go put these on."
I finally start crying and he embraces me, when he pulls back he kisses my cheek and wipes away my tears.
"You know I love you still." He sings quietly and smiles.
I cry even harder and bury my face into Paul's chest.
After a few minutes of me crying I take a deep breath and look down at the cloths he placed on my lap. I look up at him and hold up the cloths.
"Are you sure you are okay with this?"
"Of course I am, I guess it just means that I am Bisexual now." He smiles and stands back. "Go on then, get changed lovely."
I nod and he turns around, then I quickly change my pants, when I get to my shirt , I bite my lip nervously.
"Darling?"
"Yes?" He says without turning around.
"Can you help me with something?"
"May I turn around."
I nod then say "Yes."
He turns around at the sound of my voice and smiles seeing me in the pants.
"What is it (Y/b/n)?"
I flinch a little at him calling me by that name.
"Well, first... I don't like the name (y/b/n)..." you say the words feeling foreign on your tongue. "... I prefer the name (Y/n)."
Paul nods. "(Y/n), (Y/n) McCartney." He grins. "Oh, I do like that very much. It fits you so well!"
I blush at him adding his last name in the place of my own.
"Well, the.... the thing I needed from you was for you to help me put on this thing I bought. It is called a binder." I say and walk over to his suitcase and dig to the bottom pulling out a white colored piece of fabric. He looked at it then at me.
"What is it for?"
"It is to help make my chest to look flat, to make it look like I don't have breasts."
He nods then walks over to me and take it from me.
"Turn around love and I will help you put it on."
I nod, turning and pulling off my sweater. He puts the binder on, clasping the hooks and smiling. I pick up the shirt and slip it over my head. I pull on the hem straightening it.
"How, how do I look?" I ask nervously.
"You look amazing my baby boy."
I look up at him gratefully and hug him tightly.
"How, am I going to tell the others though?"
He stays quiet for a moment then he takes hold of both of my hands.
"You don't have to if you don't want to."
"I know but I feel like I should."
"Again you don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to."
"Yeah but, I would like to tell them, I want them to know. I think I should tell them soon."
"Okay, then how about tomorrow morning?"
I hug him tight and take a deep breath. He kisses my cheek and he smiles when he stands back.
"Do you want to go back to the hotel?"
"Yeah I think that is for the best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•time skip to the back at the hotel•
(Brought to you by Paul's beautiful eyelashes)
I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Paul was hugging me. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed.
"Do you think they'll think I'm a creep?"
"No, I don't think they will at all!"
"But what if they think I'm disgusting."
"I don't think they will think that either."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure, these boys are basically my brothers, I know them better than they know themselves."
"I guess your right."
He smiles and I turn my head and kiss his nose.
"I love you darling."
"I love you too."
I take Paul's arms off of me and crawl into the hotel bed. Paul does the same and I put my arms around him pulling him close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•the next day•
(Brought to you by Paul's doe eyes)
I wake up still holding Paul, I move a little and he wakes up and stretches. I smile and kiss the back of his neck. He giggled and I am sure he blushed. I pull my arms away then stand up. I make my way to the kitchen, while I am cooking some breakfast I feel two arms hug me from behind. I grin then turn around and hug him back.
"Are you going to tell them?" He asks.
"Yeah, I will. Today is the day. Lets take them out to lunch and I'll tell them there. What do you think?"
"I think that's a great idea."

Once we finish eating Paul goes and calls the boys, he tells them that we should have lunch together and they agree.

A few hours later I am dressed in another outfit from Paul. There is a sinking feeling in my stomach and I am seriously nervous.
When we arrive at the restaurant and go inside John, George, Ringo, and Brian are all sitting around the table, talking and laughing. Paul and I walk up to them. They look up at Paul first and smile then they all turn to me. All their faces make me want to throw up. They all have a questioning look on their face. John was the first to break the silence.
"(Y/b/n), why are you dressed in Paul's clothes?"
"Yeah, why? You look like a boy." Ringo states.
"Um, that is the point. I am transgender. It means that although my body is a girl, my brain is a boy. I am dressed in Paul's clothes because it makes me feel better." I say and look down a little. I feel Paul's arm wrap around my waist and him pull me close.
The boys stay quiet for a moment and think about what I said.
"So you are a boy?" Brian asks.
"Yes I am a boy. And I would also like it if you called me (Y/n) instead of (Y/b/b)."
"Okay, cool." George was standing up and hugging me. John then stands up and hugs me as well. Finally Ringo and Eppi stand up and hug me.
I am smiling really wide and try to hug them all back. Then we all take a seat and order our lunch.
~end~

___________________________
A/n: I apologize for this taking so long but I really hope you like it! This story was written for @Softest_Liam. I hope this is what you were looking for. Again sorry for the wait. Enjoy :).