Present Mic x mute!male!reader

A/n: not proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
My husband and I both work at U.A. High School in Japan. He works as a teacher and I work in the Nurses Office with recovery girl. I am mute, so Recovery Girl, deals with the patient and tells me how to fix them; then I do.
When the bell rings signaling the end of class. I grabbed my lunch, bowed to recovery girl, and walked off my his classroom.
When I opened the door, he looked up and smiled at me.
"How you doing (y/n)?" He asks, as I pull up a chair and sit in it. I place me lunch on the desk and unpack it. Mic pulls out his matching one and does the same.
I pull out my pen and paper and start to write.
"Do you remember the first time we met?" I write down, the  slide the paper to him. He smiles and laughs.
"You mean when we figured out we were soulmates?" He asked looking at my right shoulder.
I ran my fingers over the tattoo-like words there saying "HELLO FRIEND."  I must say, it sucks to have words tattooed on you in bold and caps lock.
"You know, it always made me kind of sad that I didn't have the tattoo on me, but that was more or less because I didn't think anyone was my soulmate."
I pushed out the bottom of my lip to show that I felt for him.
"Anyway, yeah, I remember how we met. You were taking a tour of U.A. because you were a transfer student, which I might add, is extremely rare."
I took up and act like I didn't even know that I was special.
He chuckles then continues.
"I saw you as you walked into our English class. Then as you left with your parents, I ran out of there, slung my arm around your shoulders and said the magic words. Your parents were a bit wary of me and your mouth fell open and you looked at your parents. You pulled back the neck line of your shirt to reveal the words. Your parents looked from you to me and back to you. I still think your parents don't really like me but hey, you like me."
I take the pen and paper back from him and began to write again.
"Mic, of course they don't, I mean do, like you. You are so adorable! How could they not just want to eat you up!"
I pass the pad of paper over to him and he reads it for a moment. Then smiles.
"Yeah I do think they like me some, I mean, they wouldn't have let me marry their, little baby boy if they didn't like me too much." He leans forward and pecks my lips, then the bell rings again, signaling the end of lunch. I pack my things up, kiss Mic again, then head back to the Nurse's office.
The rest of the day went pretty smooth. Only a couple of patients with minor injuries and sicknesses came in.
I mostly did paper work and filed things where they should go.
When the end of the day came, and the final bell rang. I put away all of my supplies. Packed up my satchel and lunch, and walked to Mic's classroom. I knocked, and when I opened the door he was putting away some papers while taking to a student who looked like he had grapes for hair.
I am not going to lie to you, I don't know most of the student's names, especially the ones I never see in the office. When Mic finished talking with the kid, I walked in to see if I could help.
"Need help?" I wrote on the pad of paper I had accidentally left on his desk from lunch. He shook his head so I stowed away the pad and pen. When he finished putting away the papers, he grabbed his bag, and my hand as we left. It was still fairly early in the year and most of the first year's didn't know we were married unless they had older siblings that had gone here before them.
"MR. MIC IS DATING MR. (Y/N)?!" We heard a girl shout behind us. When I glance back, a very pink girl, with her mouth agape is staring at us in wonder.
"Not just dating Mina, married." Mic says without skipping a beat.
The girl supposedly named Mina puts her hand over her mouth and gasps.
" And they were married." She whispers under her breath. I laugh and Mic lets out a small chuckle.
"Oh come on Mina, everyone knows that Mr. Mic married Mr. Mute." An angry looking, blond-haired boy said.
"Bakugo, his name is Mr. (y/n), you know that." Mic snapped at him.
I merely sighed remembering the nickname from school. Mic also hated it because every bully used to call us Mr. Megaphone, and Mr. Mute. We hated it. "Apologize Bakugo." Mic ordered.
The kid looked down and mumbled something.
"Louder." Mic said. He hardly ever got like this, and honestly, it was a bit scary.
"I'm sorry." The kid said with a ting of a bite in the words.
"Thank you." Mic responded and we kept walking as if nothing ever happened. When we got in the car, I rubbed Mic's back a bit. I pulled out the pad and pen.
"I'm sorry that he said that." I wrote.
"Don't be, it's not your fault. You know that more then anyone." He said leaning back in his seat.
I nodded and put the pen and paper in my lap. Mic started the car and we drove home. Once home, we both got our stuff, brought it in, dropped it by the door and nade a beeline for the bedroom.
We got changed into our comfy cloths and I hit the bed. Mic followed and kissed my head.
"Are you sure you don't want something to eat?" He asked laying down looking in my eyes.
I waved my hand at the door to signal 'maybe later.' He nodded and u cuddled Into his chest.
"I love you." He whispered to me.
I wrote "I love you." On his chest with my finger and drew a heart, then I drifted off to sleep.

___________________________
A/n: day #17. Okay so, there aren't many disabled!reader x characters out there, and if you want me to write more, just request it and I'll get right on it! Anyway, hope you enjoyed :)!