Lassiter x Male!reader pt.2

~Lassiter's POV~
I pulled (Y/n) closer to my body because he was shaking slightly. It was a particularly cold summer night as we sat in a field together watching the sky change and the stars come out. I kissed his neck gently then turned his head and kissed his cheek. He smiles and looks back at me but neither of us say anything. He turns around so that he is facing me then lays his head on my chest. I take the blanket off from around me and put it around him, he smiles and kisses my chest then closes his eyes.
"I read this quote the other day in a Winnie the Pooh book of all places, but it holds true to me. It goes something like 'If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you.'" He whispers quietly. I smile at him and kiss his head and pet his hair.
"I love you just as much my prince."
He opens his eyes  and sits up abruptly.
"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"Nothing, I just forgot that I brought my constellation story book, I wanted to read to you about the stars."
He stands up and goes into the car and rummages around then finds the book and a flashlight. He hands me the flashlight then leans back against me and opens the book.
"Why do you want me to read about first? Aries, Draco, or.... Pegasus?"
"Hmm, difficult choice, how about Draco."
"Okay!" He smiles, and leans back.
"Page 52." He says to himself then opens the book to that page. I turn on the flashlight and illuminate the page for him to read. He looks down at the page then points up at the sky tracing out the outline of the constellation. I follow his finger and smile.
"There are a total of 16 stars in the constellation of Draco." He says then looks back at the book.
"It says here that Draco has been portrayed not only as a dragon, but a snake, a hippopotamus, and as a crocodile. Although we call him Draco, the ancient Greeks called him Ladon. It was said that he was the offspring of the Giant, Typhon and Echidna. This creature was half-woman, and half-serpent. It was said that Ladon never slept so that made him ideal for guarding important treasure. The story was that the goddess Hera had received a golden apple tree and needed someone to protect it. The nymphs who she told to guard the tree kept picking the apples for themselves so then she decided Ladon was the best choice for the job. Then after Hercules was driven insane by Hera, and killed his family, one of his twelve tasks was to pick three golden apples from the tree. To get past Ladon he had to kill him, to do this he dipped his arrows into the gall of Hydra to poison them. Once this was completed he shot Ladon with the arrows killing the dragon. Hercules was told that he was to not pick the apples himself so he brought the Titan Atlas along with him to pick the three apples, and once this labor was complete, Hera places the image of Draco in the sky."
He yawns and closes the book.
"That's all I want to read for tonight."
"That's okay baby."
I turn off the flashlight and kiss the top of his head.
After a few more hours of star gazing I pick him up and put him in the front seat of the car. He is still asleep, and I put the book in his lap, the flashlight away then get into the drivers seat. I buckle his seatbelt then do the same for myself. I pull off of the side of the road into the main road and start driving us home.
~end~
___________________________
A/n: day #4! Hope you like it! I think this one is particularly cute.