Twelfth day of Christmas (Aziraphale & Crowley)

(A/n: Last one my boys. I hope you have some happy holidays and I'll see you on New Year's Eve! Enjoy!:))
(P.s. you are dating both Crowley and Aziraphale and if you don't agree with that stuff, well, you don't have to read and you really don't have to comment. So, with that, those who want to read, I hope you enjoy.)
(Y/n's POV)
I was rummaging through the ornament box, pulling out the decorations and handing them to Aziraphale. Crowley was helping him by moving some of them to more appropriate places. I finish handing them the decorations then collapse on the couch. Both of them look over at me and look at each other and smirk. They both walk over quietly. My eyes are closed because I am trying to sleep. Then, all of the sudden, they start tickling me and open my eyes immediately and try to get out of their trap.
When I finally get away I am locked in the bathroom cowering inside a protective hex that angels nor demons could get through.
I forgot to mention that I am a witch. I know it sounds weird but it is really helpful when you live with your angel and demon boyfriends.
After ten minutes I came out of the bathroom and dropped the hex. I walked out to the couch where the boys were sitting and laid down with my head in Crowley's lap. He stroked my short hair as we all watched bad Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel.

The next week I was awoken by Crowley as he excitedly told me and Aziraphale that it was Christmas morning and that it was time to open presents.
He was an actual child from time to time.
Anyway, we all walked out into the living room following Crowley. He sat on the floor as Aziraphale and I took seats next to each other on the couch. He handed us each our gifts which the other two bought together. My gift was wrapped in green and red striped paper. Crowley's in white paper with metallic snowflakes and Aziraphale's was brown with red and green glitter snowflakes all over it.
Azi and I put ours to the side so that Crowley could open his first. He rips into it and we watch him examine the three records with a huge smile on his face. He looks up at us in pure joy.
"Are these original Queen records?"
"Yeah!" I say. "I know you were there but you didn't have any vintage records of theirs so I just thought you would like this."
He puts them down then gets up and hugs the both of us.
"I love them! Thank you both."

Then Aziraphale picks up his gift and slowly pulls off the bow and unwraps it. He puts the paper to the side and looks at the pile of books in his lap.
The first one was a copy of the first book of my favorite book series. The second was a book about owning a cat, and the third was a book about knitting. He understood the first and the last one but he didn't really understand the kitten one until I stood up and came back with a pure white kitten with blue eyes.
"Okay, so, we found her at the shelter and she is deaf. That isn't surprising because she is white with blue eyes, but that is why we got you the book about kittens."
He takes her from my hands and the kitten looks up at him and meows horsely.
He coos at her and pets her head.
"What are you going to name her?!" Crowley asks excitedly.
"I think I will name her angel."
"Fitting." I chuckle then look over at my gift. I pick it up and put it in my lap as both boys look over at me with interest. I open the small package gently and pull out two smaller boxes.
"Open the green box first!" Azi says.
I do as he says. I pull out a beautiful set of paint brushes.
"These are absolutely gorgeous guys! Thank you!"
I looked up at them and smiled.
"Boys, this is... I don't know what to say."
"You aren't done yet!" Crowley reminds me.
I go to open the red box next and find a beautiful skin colored binder. It is the most expensive, well made binder I have ever seen.
"Boys! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!" I hug them and they hug me back.
"I'm go glad you like the presents." I say to the both of them.
"We are glad you like yours too." Crowley says with a smile.

After that we clean up all the paper and pile back onto the couch.
"What do you guys want to watch?" I say walking by then and picking up the small red box. I go into the bedroom and Crowley shouts.
"Home for the holidays!"
"That's a thanksgiving movie." Aziraphale corrects him.
I pull of my shirt and slip on the new binder they got me. Then I slide my shirt back on and glance in the mirror.
"Damn." I breath out. Then walk back into the living room.
"What about 'a white Christmas'?" I ask plopping down one the couch between the two of them. Azi still had the kitten in his lap so I give her head a Pet.
"Yeah, sure. What do you think Azi?" Crowley asks.
"Okay! I like that movie. You look nice by the way (y/n)."
"Thank you!" I say.
"We chose a good one didn't we?" Crowley asks.
"Yeah you did." I say "thank you very much, I needed a new one and this is absolutely beautiful. It looks almost like I have had surgery already."
I smile widely and give them both a kiss on the cheek then turn to the tv as the music starts to play.
"I love you Aziraphale. I love you crowley."
"I love you (y/n)." Azi says.
"Love you too." Crowley says.

___________________________
A/n: I hope you guys like this one. It's the last one of the Christmas fics. I hope you enjoyed the series. :)!