Jack sparrow x ftm!reader pt.2

A/n: Not proofread. Written for @Will_Cipher_RF

(Y/n's POV)
I open my eyes a smidge, so that they are small slits. The warm feeling of Jack's lips still lingering on my forehead. My lips curl into a smile and I close my eyes again. I stretch and push myself so that I'm sitting.
"Good morning Jack." I say leaning down and kissing his lips softly. He smiles back at me once I pull away.
I look around the brothel room that we rented. It was the cheapest place in town to stay until our ship was repaired. We both slept on top of the sheets and duvet in our under cloths. Neither of us wanted to sleep under the sheets of a brothel, after all, we only needed a place to rest for a few nights.
I got up, my side still sore from where I was stabbed just two weeks ago. I put my hand on my side and winced a little. I had only recently not needed bandages but the wound was still sensitive and tender.
Jack's face was tinged with worry.
"Are you okay? Did something happen?"
I shook my head and slid off of the bed standing up.
"It just strained it a little bit."
I walked over and put my heavily worn leather vest over my white shirt. Then I put my belt on, holstered my pistol, slipped on my shoes and waited for Jack.
He was ready in no time and left our room, heading to the local pub. We needed a strong drink about now anyway. It was already so late in the day to go without a drink.
"It's 9:00 jack says casually looking up at the clock."
"We have gone 12 hours without a drink Jack, how awful."
He chuckled a little but nodded in sincere agreement.
We entered and took a seat in the only open booth. Jack, of course, ordered a rum, but I ordered a whiskey. I don't tend to like the sweetness of rum, I prefer the earthy taste of a fine whiskey, though when rum is the only thing around, I'll take it.
We were having a nice time until some idiots who think they are hot-shots came in. They knew Jack and so when they saw us, they "just had to come over and talk to us."
I wish they had never seen us. They sat down and started in on questioning Jack about why he was in town and where he had been for so long, then their leader, "Cutthroat Lance, the Evil" (self-proclaimed I might add) decided to start in on me.
"Hey, do I recognize you form somewhere?" He asked examining me closely.
"I know where I know you from!" His first mate "Elliot the handsome" proclaimed. (Also self-proclaimed, but, I must admit, deserved)
"Where?" Captain Lance asked, glancing at Elliot.
"He was the guard of Duke something or other."
"The guard who ended up being a woman?" He said looking at me with a smirk.
I stared at him, unable to say anything, but only the  fear in my eyes betraying my true emotions.
"I am not a WOMAN!" I shouted as I stood up, and slammed my hands down on the table.
Jack was a bit startled by my outburst, but not surprised in the least. 
"Yes you are, because you are no man I have ever seen."
I took a deep breath, smiled at him, then clocked him in the side of his head.

After about thirty or so minutes, and having to be pulled out of the bar before the cops came. We stumbled, a tad tipsy, but mostly just in pain from the fighting. We managed to get back to the brothel and into our room. We both fell onto the bed and laid there for a moment. Then we both started to laugh.
"Did you see the way I hit that guy! He didn't even see it coming!" I said, a smirk on my face.
"I know, it was hilarious."
"And I say the way you hit one guy, then spun and hit the other guy in the aguacates."
He chuckled at my wording and rolled onto his side to look at me.
I winced when he moved and slipped my hand under my shirt that had been untucked, and laid my hand over my side.
"Hey, did you hurt yourself during the fight darling?" He asks placing his hand over mine.
"No, I don't think so, I just strained myself a little."
He nodded then began to unbutton my shirt. I looked at him, a bit perplexed until he pulled my shirt to the side to see where I was stabbed. I moved my hand so that he could see that I wasn't bleeding and the wound wasn't split. He leaned down and kissed it, then he trailed kisses up my chest, my neck, and onto my cheek. I raised my hand, culled his chin, and tenderly kissed his lips.
"Darling, I can't wait to be back on our ship, sailing the seas, only us and our crew. Surrounded by people who care, or don't for that matter."
He smiled softly, and put his hand on my face, then he took his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.
"Let's just be lazy for the rest of the day. I don't know if I can take much more excitement."
He chuckled a little and I pulled him onto me, and peppered his neck with kisses. Then I pushed him off and he rolled into his back. Then I laid on my side, with my head in his chest. I traced shaped into his chest and started to relax and come off my adrenaline high finally.
The warm sun streamed through the curtains and soon I was barely able to keep my eyes open. Then jack rolled onto his side and pulled my close to him. I snuggled into his chest.
"I love you Jack." I whisper into his chest.
"I love you too (y/n)." He said kissing the top of my head.
I swiftly fell asleep in his arms.

___________________________
A/n: I'm sorry this took so long but I hope you guys enjoyed. :)