Freddie Mercury x ftm!reader

A/n: the only warning is a little bad language and a use of a derogatory term for gay men. That's it I think, I hope you enjoy!

~Freddie's POV~
I was standing in the wings of the stage wearing my yellow jacket, white pants with red stripes, and Adidas shoes. I look over at (Y/n), he was leaning on my shoulder and peeking out at the crowd from time to time. Then he turns to me and kisses my cheek. I chuckle and grab him by the hips pulling him close to me.
"Watch this kitten, we are gonna rock this show tonight."
He smiled and laughed a little.
"Well of bloody course you are! You're Freddie fucken Mercury."
I smile and kiss him gently on the lips then look back at the boys who are getting ready to go on stage with me.
"Ready boys?"
"Yep Fred," John says.
"All set here," Brian comments.
"I'm always fucken ready," Rodger says with a smile.
I look over and grab my microphone.
"Let's get the hell out there then!" I run out on stage followed by the boys.
~Your POV~
I watch him run out onto the stage and I can't help but smile, he always loves pleasing the crowd, it's one of his favorite things, aside from his cats, me, and the band (in that order). He goes through his set list, granted a few vocal warmups in between then plays my favorite song, "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy," and I sing along quietly then when the song ends he looks over at me in the winks and I smile and wave. Now Freddie and I have been dating for quite a while now but he has never really told the Public or reporters about us, he likes to keep things in his private life, well, private. Freddie smiles at me then looks back at the crowd.
"Okay, so I have a surprise for all of you in the crowd tonight, that song was actually dedicated to a very special someone I brought with me tonight."
The crowd starts 'ooooing' and 'awwwwing' I already start blushing knowing exactly what he is going to do. The entire crowd looks at him in wonder as he holds out his hand to call me onto the stage. I walk out to him and take his hand. He looks back at the crowd, and takes a deep breath, I know he's nervous, he is coming out to basically the entire world. He glances at me and I smile, then he hugs me, dips me and kisses me right there in front of the entire crowd. The crowd goes completely silent for a minute, I can feel Fred tense up at this then one person starts cheering and clapping and soon the entire place is filled with noises of approval and awww's. He smiles into the kiss then stands us both back up. He protectively puts his arm around my waist.
"As I suppose you have all guessed, this is my boyfriend (Y/n), and..."
Just at Freddie was about to continue someone in the crowd shouted, "FAGGOTS!"
Freddie looked up at the lights guy and signaled him to put the light on the guy who yelled that at us. Then Freddie chuckles and looked him dead in the eyes.
"Say it again darling, I don't think everyone heard you."
I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, but the look on this mans face was priceless. I chuckled and smiled at Freddie, he kissed my cheek, let go of me, bowed, said goodbye and goodnight to the crowd, then walked off stage holding my hand.
"So darling, how was being on stage?"
Put my arms around his neck then looked him in the eyes.
"I'm okay if I never have to go out there ever again!"
"Didn't like it I'm guessing?"
"No, it's bloody terrifying!"
"You got that right" Brian piped up.
I smiled looked over at the boys then smiled and turned my attention back to Freddie,
"See you guys back at the hotel, I'm taking Freddie back early because he looks a little tipsy."
"I'm not drunk love!" He said as he stumbled and catches himself on the speaker to his right.
"Okay maybe just a little..."
"Come on then Fred." I took his hand and walked with him out the back way and helped him into the passenger seat of the Lincoln. I got in the drivers seat and he leaned back and put his hand on my thigh.
"I believe tonight went well, don't you kitten."
"Yes" I sat as I pull out and trying to navigate the crowd, but also try not to be seen by fans so they don't rush the car. I glance over at Freddie and he's passed out.
Once we arrive back at the hotel I park the car then help Freddie into the elevator. He's sober enough by now to walk on his own more or less but he has  almost no idea where to go. I slowly but surely get Freddie to the room, open the door and guide him into the bedroom. I let him fall onto the bed and I undress and change into a new pair of boxers and pull on a sleep shirt. I sit him up and he's awake enough to help me take off his pants, I put get him a new pair of boxers, he puts them on, next I peel his shirt off of him. He climbs into bed as I'm going to get him a shirt so instead I just get into bed next to him.
"Freddie?"
He doesn't move but he grunts acknowledging I called his name.
"Farrokh..?"
He opens his eyes at this and I smile.
"I knew that would get your attention."
"Don't call me that, you know I don't like that name!"
I run my hand through his hair.
"I'm sorry I just needed to get your attention."
"Fine, what is it?"
"I wanna cuddle!"
"That's it?"
"Yeah."
He pulls me into his chest and kisses my temple.
The next morning I was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes from yesterday and I had my shirt off. I was dancing around the kitchen singing to Bohemian Rhapsody as I put the dishes in the drying rack and cleaned the counter tops. Then all of the sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist.
"I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me."
Freddie whispers in my ear.
"He's just a poor boy, nobody loves him." I say back. I dry off my hands then turn around and put them on his chest. He kisses my forehead, picks me up bridal style and places me on the bed. I smile up at him and he lays down next to me. He pulls me close to him and I stay laying on my back and look over at him.
"Why are you so lovey today?"
"I don't know, I was just wondering how I could get someone so wonderful, and decided I wanted to cuddle you."
I chuckle and kiss his nose. He smiles the quickly closes his lips embarrassed of his teeth. I frown at this and kiss him on the lips.
"Fred, I love it when you smile and I don't understand why you insist on hiding something so beautiful."
"But it's ugly when I smile."
"Oh no love, it isn't, I swear it's not, you're so cute when you smile and it lights up your whole face!"
This time he smiles at me and doesn't hide his teeth. He traces the scars that curve along my chest, go up under my arm then about half way down my ribs.
"Do they look ugly, love?" I ask referring to the surgery scars. He shakes his head immediately.
"No they aren't ugly at all, especially because they are part of you and they are part of your story. You may not like them but I know that these scars make you so much happier then the binder ever did and therefore they are beautiful to me because they make you happy."
I smile at that and rolled onto my side and faced him.
"God I love you Freddie."
"Of course you do, I'm Freddie Mercury. No I'm just kidding, I love you too (Y/n)."
___________________________
A/n: sorry if this one is shitty, I thought the idea was cute but I don't think it turned out well. Anyway here you go!