Mike Nesmith x male!reader

A/n: not proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
"Mike stop." I say giggling and pushing Mike away from me.
"Not in a million years!" He says, still littering my neck with kisses.
I turn over and we are face to face. I give him a long and passionate kiss then pull back and get out of bed quickly.
"Better?" I ask starting to pull out clothing for the day.
"Only a little." He whines also getting out of bed to get dressed.
"Oh, well, how about after you guys finish filming for the day, we can go out and have a nice and fancy dinner at that steak house down the street?"
"Yeah, lets do that!" He says.
After we are dressed,—him in his normal outfit and his cute hat and me in a white shirt, leather jacket, and blue jeans—we leave the trailer, headed for set.
When we arrived at the set I took up my normal post in Mike's chair and watched the boys act.
In this episode the boys are trying to find a girl Davy saw at a party the night before. He insisted that she was the love of his life and that me must find her and marry her.
I got bored after a while and began to read the book I always kept with me. After a few hours the boys are allowed their break. I put the book to the side on the table next to me. I get out of the chair and Mike hops up on it. I walk behind him and start to massage his shoulders.
"You are so tense Mike." I sat as I kiss his neck.
"Oh, right there." He says laying his head back and closing his eyes.
"Hey, me next." Davy piped up.
Mike laughed but didn't open his eyes.
"He's all mine Davy!"
I chuckled.
"Yep, I'm all Mike's"
After a bit of rest the boys went back on set. Then a few hours of reading later, it was time for lunch.
We all went over to the table of sandwiches they provided and we chose what we wanted then we went outside to the picnic table next to the house.
"So boys? Do any of you guys have dates?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"I'm taking Jody to a fancy dinner, then for bowling in our fancy cloths." Peter said between bites.
"Samantha and I are going out to dinner then a movie and back to my place for some, fun." Mickey said raising his eyebrows on the word "fun."
"And you Davy?"
"I'm taking this girl I just met named Linda out to dinner then maybe a walk to the park after. We shall see."
"What about you two?" Mickey asked.
"I'm going to take him to dinner then we'll go for a bit of a drive around town and come back to the trailer." Mike says pulling me closer to him.
I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.
"Lunch time is over! Back to set!" The director (or should I say dictator) called.
I resume my place back in the chair reading. After about five more hours and one more break the boys are off for the day.
All of us go and get changed into our nice cloths for our dates.
Once Mike and I are ready we both like into the car and drive to the steak restaurant.
We part then walk inside and get a table. We order and start to talk as we wait.
"Hmm, It's been a while since we have done this." I say stirring my tea slowly.
"Yeah, we should do things like this more often. I love to go on dates with you."
I look up at him and smile slyly.
"Do you like the date or what often happens after the date?"
"Well both, but I do like to pamper you." He says smiling.
Our dinner finally gets brought out and we start to eat.
After we finish our delicious dinner we order a slice of cake to share. As we eat I mess with Mike a bit under the table. I'll touch his leg then pull my foot away so he can't touch me back. Once we finish the cake we pay when the check comes then leave. We both get back into the car and buckle up.
Mike drives us around the town. I do love looking around town at night when all the signs are lit up and the air is cold.
I roll down the window and lean back looking out of it and letting the cold wind hit my face.
"Are you having a good night so far?" Mike asks me glancing over while driving.
I take his hand and squeeze it and look over at him.
"Of course I'm having a good time. The real question is if you are."
He smiles.
"In having a good time as long as your here lovely."
I smile and blush.
"Are you ready to go home?" He asks sweetly.
I nod and lean back looking out the window again.
When we arrive at home we both fall out of the car full, happy, and tired.
Mike unlocks the trailer and holds the door open for me. I walk in then hold it open for him.
Once we are both inside we get changed into our night cloths and get ready for bed.
We both finish getting ready at about the same time and crawl under the covers. I am still a bit cold and am shivering just a touch. Mike pulls me close and I huddle closer to his warmth.
"Thank you for tonight darling." I say into his chest.
"Anything for my darling boy." He says, playing with my hair.
I yawn and kiss his chest gently. He kisses my head and closes his eyes to sleep. My eyes also droop, but before I fall asleep I say:
"I love you Mike."
"I love you too (y/n)."

___________________________
A/n: day #8. I hope you guys enjoy! I really like the Monkees and hope you guys do too! :)