Hawkeye x Male!reader (M*A*S*H)

~Your POV~
I was helping Hawkeye patch up a particularly bad arm wound, thankfully it was our last patient of the day. We take off our gloves, aprons, masks, and hats. We wash our arms and hands then turn to leave, but just as we are about to leave B.J. calls to us and asks for us to go get some cotton balls from the supply closet.
"Okay." We both reply and walk into the storage room. I grab a bag of them and toss them at Hawkeye. He catches them and takes them to the nurse that is assisting B.J. I'm still in the storage room making sure everything is in order and Hawkeye comes back to get me. I hear him walk up behind me, I just know he's smiling his stupid little smile, then hugs me around the waist.
"We are all alone, in the most secluded place in the entire camp, wanna do something dirty." He almost sings in my ear.
"Not tonight please Pierce."
"Ooo we are being formal I see." He nips my ear playfully. Then he kisses my neck and I turn around in his arms then kiss him gently. All of the sudden over the loudspeaker Radar starts yelling "everyone, warning, incoming air raid, I repeat, incoming air raid."
I drop to the floor and Hawkeye drops next to me. The bombs start hitting the ground and I cover my ears, this is my first air raid and I'm shaking so bad, I'm squeezing my eyes shut and pressing every part of my body to the ground. Hawkeye can tell I'm petrified, especially because he is too. He whispers to me, "it's gonna be okay (Y/n) we are gonna get through this, just think about it, in a few hours we are going to be sitting in our tent sipping martinis."
I start crying, the tears run down my dust covered cheeks, normally Hawkeye would wipe them away or kiss me to calm me down, but he is just as scared as I am and can barely think. I know he's trying to play it cool, but I can sense the tension in his body. I start to focus on trying to sync up my breathing with his, it's the only thing I can think of that would calm me down, and it works until a bomb explodes way too close for comfort. I dig my nails into my ears and the side of my head I start to hyperventilate.
"(Y/n) you have to breath normally, I know your scared, I am too, but you can't hyperventilate, you'll faint." I can barely hear him talk because it's so loud and he's being so quiet, it takes me a while but I calm myself down. Almost an hour later the air raid stops. Hawkeye sits up next to me and I sit up and lean against him, he pulls me close to his chest and I put my arms around his torso. I sigh then stand up slowly, Hawkeye does too, he pulls me close to him again and kisses me desperately. We pull back from the kiss and he looks into my eyes. Neither of us say anything we just hug again, he brushes the dust off of my face then we pull apart again and start walking towards the door. We go outside and the hillside surrounding the camp looks like the face of the moon, although the camp is fine it was still terrifying. We walk back to our tent and wait for B.J. to get back. I lay down on my cot and put my arm over my eyes.
"Hawkeye?"
"Yeah." He responds.
"Why did they bomb us, we are a hospital, they aren't supposed to bomb hospitals? We don't only treat Americans, we treat their soldiers too. We are a hospital." I say the last part quietly.
Hawkeye was quiet for a minute then spoke softly.
"(Y/n), I know we are a hospital, and I know they aren't supposed to bomb us, and I know none of that is fair, but war isn't fair, how is it fair that we send our children, our future, overseas to get dismembered or even killed in a foreign land. They get killed left and right out here, it's our job to patch them up and if the enemy doesn't like that, or they don't want to "play fair," it's their fault, not ours. All I can say is that we know that we are "playing fair" even if the "opponent" isn't."
We both went silent, then I swung my legs over the side of my cot and sat up. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, then looked over at Hawkeye who was messing with his homemade distillery.
"Hawkeye?"
This time he only responded with a "go ahead" noise.
"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"
He turns to me and smiles warmly at me.
"Of course you can. I've been trying to get you into my bed for ages, all it took was a bombing." He chuckles. I knew that, that was his way of lightning the mood, I didn't mind, especially when you go through hell and back with someone, you learn to accept those little stupid things they do, because you know that they would do anything for you, and you anything for them.
___________________________
A/n: #5. I hope you guys enjoy, even though this one is kind of shitty. :)