Chandler x male!reader

~Your POV~
"Why do people always think I'm gay?" Chandler asked from his chair.
"You have a certain quality." I say and smile to myself knowing he won't like that sentence.
"Oh be vague why don't ya."
I pick up the bowl of popcorn and walk it over to the table between the two chairs. Then I walk around and stand next to Chandler.
"People could also, just happen, to think you're gay after we go to Christmas parties together. This is probably because... you introduced me as your boyfriend." I say with sarcasm dripping from my words.
He looks up at me and rolls his eyes.
"Ughhh, really Captain obvious, I thought it was the fact we always get drunk and make out in the corner."
"Well that too."
I lean down and kiss his cheek softly.
"Now lets watch some damn hockey." I say and walk in front of him to sit down in Joey's chair. Slowly throughout the hockey game I sneak my hand into his and he looks over and smiles at me. Then he looks back at the screen and gets all excited, to be honest so do I.
"GO GO GO GO!!!!" We both shout Together.
"Ahhh damn!" He says
"Shit." I say. "That would have been a beautiful shot if he had made it."
"I agree it would have been amazing."
When the game ends we both stand up and stretch. I go over and look at the schedule, that I made and apparently only I adhere to, to see if we had anything we had to do.
"Oh we have to find you a tailor for your pants. Maybe one of them knows a good one. We'll have to ask."
A few hours later all of us are over in Monica's apartment for some reason or other and chandler asks if anyone knows a good tailor.
"Hey does anybody know a good tailor."
"To go to to get your cloths tailored?" Joey asks.
"You have to stop the q-tip when there's resistance!" Chandler says.
"Anyway in know a guy who did my first suit when I was 15, no 16, no 15." chandler rolls his eyes and cuts the conversation short.                                                                                                                         "Okay fine, where is he?"                                                                                                                                          Joey keeps talking but Chandler finally gets the location out of him.
The next day chandler drives over there and I stay home to clean the house. When he got home he looked a little scared of everything.
"Hey? What's up? Did you get the pants tailored?"
"Well, not exactly. I had them on and the guy went to so my inseam, and umm... ugh, I think I got taken advantage of."
"Wait what?!" I ask worriedly and walk over to him. "Are you okay? What happened?"
"I don't really remember but I'm going to go have a talk with Joey."
"Yeah I'll come with you."
We both walked over to Monica's apartment, Ross and Joey were both there.
"Hey Joey, I think your tailor... is a umm... well he umm."
"Spit it out chandler."
"I'm pretty sure he took advantage of me."
"What no that's impossible! He's a wonderful guy."
"Well what happened?" Ross butted in.
"Well he went to do my inseam, then he ran his hand up my leg and umm... yeah, you get the picture."
"That's how he does it! He runs his hand up your leg, move it to one side, then when he does the other side he moves it back." Joey says.
"What kind of hellacious tailor have you been going to?" I ask worriedly.
"That, that's not how they measure pants?"
"Oh Joey... no..."
Joey looks horrified and he walks over to the table and sits down.
"Put on a pot of coffee please." Ross says to Chandler.
About and hour later Chandler and I are in bed. I am reading and chandler is watching television. I look over at him then I put my book down and take off my glasses. I slide down in bed and lay next to him. He smiles at me then kisses my forehead.
"Hey I have a stupid question."
"What is it?"
"Are you embarrassed to be with me? You always complain about people thinking you're gay and... I don't know." I look down at his chest and lay my head on the shirt covering his it.
"He stars petting my hair and stays quiet for a while. I look back at him and he's crying a little.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think I made you feel that way." He kisses me and puts my face in his hands. I flip my body so I'm more comfortable. "I love you I really do, and I'm not ashamed or embarrassed or anything except happy that you're with me."
I smile and curl up closer to him. I close my eyes and yawn.
"I love you too chandler." Then I fall asleep right there on his chest.
___________________________
A/n: #23. Sorry this one is bad I know. I wrote while one the way to swim meet.