Pollution x male!reader

A/n: Nor proofread. This was requested by and written for @the_yeeyee_man, I hope you like it! It was honestly pretty fun to write.

(Y/n's POV)
Pollution and I had been together, since the dawn of time. Though they weren't a horsemen of the Apocalypse until, pestilence retired in 1936. I was another vice of humanity. Specifically fear. I was the person who crept into the back of your mind and planted that little "what if?"
I was the one who made you see things in the darkness that weren't there. I made Serial Killers, and I made Politicians. I made you think that your partner was cheating, and I made you think about cheating. I made everything you feared, and I loved it.
Oh God, (pardon my French) how I loved to see the looks on your little faces. The panic, the doubt, the FEAR!
So naturally, Pollution and I were the best of friends. A power couple if you will.
I liked watching the fear they helped to creat because of their actions. It was amazing. And no, it want a high level fear, but it was just enough, that I could build on it and make you miserable.
I too had an outfit like the rest of the Horsemen, but mine was slightly different. I worse black, jeans with a thick, black belt. A white shirt with a pocket on the left side. A black leather jacket, a charcoal grey flat cap, and and finally, a nice pair of black shoes. I perpetually had a blush on my cheeks, and a glint if something terrible in my eyes.

Pollution and I were on a date in the park. We were watching the river floating by, filled with plastic, boxes, and plenty of other things. Pollution was throwing more plastic into the river and I watched then with a smile on my face.
"What?" They asked looking over at me.
"Nothing, just admiring your atrocious face." I said smiling.
"Oh! Thank you! That was sweet." Pollution said, a slight blush appearing on their face as they turned away to continue their activity.
I turned to look out into the park, and to watch all the little people walking by.
I decided to have some fun. I snapped my fingers and the woman in front of me started looking behind her every few feet. Then she started walking faster to get away.
A little kid ran by and again, I snapped my fingers. (You Can never start too young) He started looking around frantically to find his parents. Then too soon, his dad came over and scooped him up. Two birds, one stone.
I got bored, and turned back around to look at the river. I put my arm around their waist and they smiled.
"Imagine that, I'm dating one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I'm basically royalty." I joked kissing pollution on the cheek.
They giggled, and it was nice. Yeah, I did love to torture humans, it was great, but I admired how they loved one another. The cute things they would do together, or for one another. I had to respect the love some of them did have for one another.
Honestly, the love we have for one another, is the most human part of the two of us, thankfully.
"Hey, do you want to get dinner?" I asked Pollution, remembering this cute little hole in the wall I saw a while back.
"Sure, I'm starving." They replied, leaning back from the fence around the river.
I held out my arm for them to take. They did, and we started to walk slowly through the park, toward the street.
"This light makes you looks absolutely handsome." I told Pollution.
They smiled and looked down a little.
"Well, any lighting makes you look handsome, but especially now, with the sun setting behind the trees and everything. It's just, perfect." I added. They leaned over and kissed my cheek when I finished.
"You Look sexy in that jacket darling." They said, returning the complement. I smiled and pulled my arm away, then I grabbed their hand and kissed the top.
"So, I've heard about this thing that humans do, it's a way for them to prove to each other that they want to be together forever. I figured I would do it, because I thought it was cute."
I got down on one knee and looked up at Pollution.
"Will you pollution, accept my proposal for marriage, and to spend the rest of eternity together?" I asked with a smile on my face.
They nodded and smiled really wide. Everyone around us started clapping when I stood up and put the ring on their finger. I kissed them on the lips then whispered:
"Watch this!"
I snapped my fingers and all the people around us stopped clapping, they all started to cry and walk away.
"Fear of loneliness, nice touch darling!" They said and pecked my lips again. "Now, lets go to dinner like I promised." We kept walking, not exactly what that display meant to humans, because to us, it was merely something we had already agreed on, though not verbally.
When we got to the small restaurant, we were seated, and ordered what we each wanted. Once the waiter left we were left to talk to each other.
"Point out the table you like darling."
I said looking around the room. Then pollution slyly pointed at a table where a couple was sitting. I smiled and decided on what I wanted to do.
"How about I put some doubt in his mind that she is cheating?" I asked pollution, and they nodded in response. I snapped my fingers again, and his face changed from a sincere smile, to a forced one. Then when the girl checked her phone, he threw down his napkin, shouted that she was a cheater and left the restaurant.
"Perfect!" I said once he left.
We kept playing this fun little game throughout dinner, then had dessert where we talked and held hands.
Once dinner was over, we left the restaurant, and started our walk back to our home. All in all, it was an amazing evening.

___________________________
A/n: Day #28. I hope you all enjoyed :)!