Jack Sparrow x ftm!reader

A/n: warning that this might be a little triggering for some readers. If you continue I hope you enjoy! :)

~Your POV~
I stood on the deck of the ship and looked out around me in awe. I had never been on a ship before, father never let me out of the house, he said it wasn't proper for his children to use such transport and that everything we would ever need was at home. I leaned over the railing and spit into the sea.
"Good riddance old man!"
Jack came up behind me and scared me when he grabbed my waist.
"What are ya thinking 'bout sweet?"
"Just my father."
"Oh, well, would you rather I tell you a story?"
He stepped into my peripheral vision and he put his arn around me.
"Yes, of course! A story from the Great Captain Jack Sparrow!"
"I can't tell if ya are bein' sarcastic or not. Anyway, how about the one where I escaped from the desert island on a sea turtle raft?"
"Heard it."
"How about the one where I saved Elizabeth an Will?"
"Heard it."
"How about..." he moved my jacket aside and put his hands on my hips turning my whole body to face him. I put my arms around his neck and smile.
"... the story of how we met."
"Sure, it's not like I was there."
"Don't be rude." He face pouts a little and looks mad.
"Of course I would love to hear how the Infamous Captain Jack Sparrow won over his lovely husband." I chuckle and kiss him on the nose.

•Flashback•
~Jack's POV~
I was sitting in the pub having a drink with Gibbs when in walked this boy, he was very well dressed, most likely a nobleman. He looked around at all of the other people in the pub who had stopped to stare at him. He walks over to the bar, everyone still watching him.
"What would you like sir?" The bartender asked respectfully.
"A bottle of your best rum!"
He said as he leaned on the bar surely getting his dark blue coat dirty.
The bartender comes back and the boy puts ten gold coins on the bar. Opens the bottle and proceeds to down half the bottle without a second thought. Everybody started smiling and shouting "Aye" and "Atta boy."
He then shifted and leaned his back on the bar and surveyed the room again. His eyes fell on me and he smirked, and began strutting over to me.
I had no idea who this boy was, let alone what adventures he held. He sat down at my table with me and Gibbs. He introduced himself as (Y/n) and shook both of our hands formally. (Y/n) took another swig from his bottle.
"And you two are?"
His voice was a slightly higher pitch when he spoke then I expected.
"Captain Jack Sparrow." I said sitting up a little bit straighter.
"Gibbs." He said then looked at me a little confused.
"Ooo, a Captain." (Y/n) said a glint if mischief in his eye.
I looked at his coat and his hat then rose my eyebrow.
"That is quite an outfit you have there love." I comment.
He chuckles and looks down at his cloths.
"I suppose it is, wouldn't you guess it's my everyday cloths."
I scanned him again but this time a little more carefully, he looked like he was having trouble breathing but also seemed oddly un-phased by it.

We talked and drank for the rest of the night then we all three stumbled out of the bar. He looked up at the sky very drunk.
"I best be getting home now, dad will be worriedly his little Princess is out so late."
"Princess?" I question and turn my head to the side.
"Oh, these cloths are actually my brothers, I just feel better in them than in a dress. Still choose to wear the corset though." He says and pulls open his slightly unbuttoned shirt to reveal a beautiful white and silver corset.
I gave him a questioning look as he buttoned up his shirt clumsily.
"I'll explain more another time if that is okay with you Captain Jack?"
"That sounds like you're invtin' me on a date?"
"How about the gardens tomorrow after the ceremony in the courtyard?"
"Savvy!"
I watch him as he turns around and starts walking towards the castle. I turn to Gibbs with a questioning look.
"What ceremony?"
"I suppose he talking about the crowning of the Princess."
"How many kids does the king have?"
"I believe two Captain."
"Okay..." I say looking in the direction the boy left in.

•The next day•
I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd of people and finally found a good spot to watch the ceremony. After a little while of waiting the King, Prince, and Queen came out and sat on their designated thrones. I squinted at the prince but he didn't quite look like the boy I saw last night. Then finally out came a beautiful woman in a deep purple dress, her hair was pinned up on top of her head and she had on a simple yet gorgeous white and silver corset shown just above her dress.
Then it hit me as she turned to look at all the people gathered. It was him, he was the princess.
I watched the ceremony in confusion as she turned back around and knelt in front of the King. the kind stood up and said,
"This is my daughter (Y/B/N), soon to be crowned Princess of the land."
I saw her face drop a little as he said 'Princess.'
He walked over to a young night who was holding a small beautifully jeweled crown and picked it up. He brought it over to her and placed it on her head.
She stood up and bowed to her father, mother, and brother. Her brother gave her a slight but sympathetic smile then she turned around and smiled at the crowd.

•an hour later•
~Your POV~
I finally got out of the reception and ran upstairs and got changed into my brothers everyday cloths. I quietly grabbed my hat and put my hair in it. Then I snuck quietly down the stairs and into the now mostly empty courtyard.
Jack was waiting for me near the exit and I walked over to him and made sure not to draw attention to myself.
"Why hello Captain." I said and smiled.
He took my hand then knelt down and kisses my knuckles.
"Your majesty."
"Hey careful with that stuff, you might get us caught."
He chuckled and stood up.
"Shall we walk through the garden?" I asked politely.
"Savvy!" He said and I linked arms with him as we walked to the rose garden together.
"So, you're a Princess? Then why did you say your name was (Y/n)?"
I sigh then look to the side and touch a rose gently.
"Because I hate being a Princess, not in the stupid stereotypical 'I want to know the struggle of every day people' way. I mean it in the way that my body feels wrong. That I am a man stuck in a Maidens body. Do you understand?"
I ask looking over at him.
"Well, not exactly because I don't feel the same as you laddie, but I suppose I understand why it upsets you."

•a few days later•
~Jack's POV~
I was standing in the Captain's quarters helping (Y/n) unpack all of the cloths he had taken from his brother and his father. He looked up at me and smiled as he pulled his crown out of the chest. He took off my hat and put it on my head.
"Now you are the Princess!"
I laughed and took the crown off replacing my hat.

•back to present day•
~Your POV~
"You know, I still have that stupid crown."
Jack said pulling me closer.
"I figured, you never let go of pretty things."
"And you are evidence of that little one!"
"How about we go get something to drink."
"Is that a challenge?"
"Isn't it always?"
"Savvy!"
I followed jack as he ran like a little kid and grabbed two bottles of rum.
We both walked up to the top deck and I stood next to Jack as he steered the ship. I kissed his cheek then leaned on him.
"I love you, you filthy pirate."
"I love you too my snobby Prince."
~end~

___________________________
A/n: I'm so sorry I've been away for so long but I've had some personal matters to deal with. But anyway, I wanted to write a book that had Captain Jack Sparrow in it because he is one of my most favorite Movie characters. Anyway I would love to credit Momokawii3 for helping me learn how to write Jack and make him true to his character. I would also suggest that you go check out his book because it's is amazing!!! I love it and his writing is so creative! Enjoy :).
The book is called "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Beginning (Jack Sparrow x Male Reader)."