Dr. Spencer Reid x male!reader

A/n: Not Proofread.

(Y/n's POV )
Spencer and I have been married for going on two years now. I always felt so honored to have married him. My last boyfriend was anything but stellar. He was actually how me and Spencer met.
Me and my boyfriend had been satiating since you're junior year of college. Three year's later, he started to show his true form. He became abusive, mentally and physically, and withdrawn from me. I broke up with him after talking to my friends some more. Once I did, people started being murdered in my area. All of the boys looked like me, and where around my age. The whole thing finally came to a head when he broke into my house and tried to strangle me to death. Spencer and Derek rushed in, pulled him off of me, and  helped me out to the ambulance. I didn't have any other family, so when Reid came to visit me, he stayed and we talked. Then one thing lead to another, we dated, then we got married. Neither of us proposed, we kind of just decided one day while watching a movie, that we would get married, then about eight months later, we were up at the alter saying "I do."

Currently, I was laying laying in bed, next to my previously mentioned husband. He was petting my hair as I stretched and pulled him into my chest.
"Mmm, I love you so, so much." I whisper into his neck.
He chuckles, and smiles. Oh God I love his smile.
"I love you too!" He says excitedly.
"Now darling, I have to get up to clean the house, and so do you. If you do the dishes and the bathroom, I'll dust and vacuum okay?" I asks, rubbing my hand up and down his side, occasionally squeezing his hip.
He sighed but nodded.
"I'll do that." He said.
We both got up and put on our work cloths. I went and got the vacuum, my phone, and my headphones.
I popped my headphones in my ears, plugged in the vacuum and began to work. I hummed along with the music in my ears as I moved through our shared apartment. Once I reached the bedroom, I finished up and unplugged the vacuum. Once I put it away, I grabbed the duster, and started my second task. I was dancing along as I worked, not watching where I was going, then suddenly, I heard a sudden smash and felt a pain shoot through my hip. I looked down slowly and saw that I knocked over a glass bowl that Spencer just adored. He loved the fruit etched on it. The bowl was a gift from his mother, before he had to commit her that is. I pulled out my headphones, and cover my moth. I drop to my knees and try picking up the pieces.
"Darling, what was that?" I hear Spencer question from the other room. 
"Nothing!" I shout, but I can hear his footsteps come up behind me. He kneels down next to me as I start to cry. I still continue to try and pick up the pieces. Then a piece moves and slices my hand which start to bleed.
"Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I know you loved this bowl. Your mom gave it to you and I'm just so sorry." I ramble now holding my hand and not making eye contact with him. I hear him get up and walk away.
He is going to leave me, he is never coming back. I think to myself and I start to tear up. Then I hear his footsteps come back but I try and ignore them as I slouch over.
He kneels next to me and takes my hand. He cleans away the blood with an alcohol wipe. I look up at him with tear's in my eyes. He looks a bit irritated, but mostly he looks sad.
"I'm so sor-" I start to say.
"So help me God, if you say sorry one more time." He says bandaging up my hand. When he is finished bandaging up my hand he pulls me close to him in a hug.
"It was an accident. You didn't mean to, and why would I hurt you? I have never hurt you before. I know 'he' used to but darling. I would never." I nod and wrap my arm's around him tight. My crying starts to end, and he starts petting my hair again. I calm down a few minutes later.
"We should clean this up." I say wiping my eyes and going to pick up some more pieces.
"No Mr. Hazard, you will not be touching that glass again. Just go and get the trash can for me please." He says picking up the big pieces gently. When I get back he throws away the pieces he has collected, and I go and grab our hand broom and dust pan. I hand them to him, he clean's the rest of the mess and throws it away. I put the tools away, and stand there rubbing my neck in embarrassment and shame. He comes up and lifts up my chin.
"Hey, darling, it was an accident, and trust me, I would never hurt you like 'he' hurt you okay? I love you, and I couldn't bear to lay a hand on my husband that wasn't loving."
I nodded after he finished. He stood up on his tip toes and pecked my lips.
"Let's go relax a bit before we finish okay?" He asks walking over to the couch. I nod and sit down next to him. He flips on the T.V.
He goes to Netflix and turns on our favorite show to watch together, Supernatural. My favorite character is (your choice) and his favorite character is Dean. He says it is because Dean is the real hero of the show and really saves the day. I just think he likes him because Spencer thinks he is hot, but I know he'll never admit to it.
After a while of watching the show, I lay my head in his lap and fall asleep while he pets my hair again.

___________________________
A/n: day # 19. I seem to be going through a phase, but anyway. I love Spencer and I hope you do too. Hope you enjoyed :)!