Kunikida x Ftm!reader

A/n: Not Proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
I was awoken by a jarring feeling. I lazily looked over at my boyfriend Kunikida.
"Sorry darling, I just couldn't miss that pot hole." He said, keeping his eyes on the road, but readjusting his glasses.
"It's okay, I'm glad I'm awake. I get to admire the view a bit more." I said.
He smirked a little and I winked at him.
"I sorry darling! I sure hope you didn't think I meant you! I mean, just look outside, that countryside is absolutely Gorgeous." I said, turning to look out the window with exaggeration.
"Ow! That one hurt!"
I heard him say behind me. I chuckled a little, and he let his hand drop from the steering wheel and make its way into mine. I look over at him again and smile, squeezing his hand.
I can see him glance at me though he hardly moves his head. The corner of his lips curl up into a smile.
I turn my head back to look out of the window of the car. I watch the countryside fade into city, and the city then fading into countryside again. Over and over, city to city, till I can smell the most faint tinge of sea breeze.
I sit up and stretch, trying to push away the sleepy edge that was threatening to take over again. A calm, and peaceful, smile crept onto my lips. Soon, we arrived in the little seaside town. It was so small and quaint, not to touristy but not too Industrial. Perfect for our small four day vacation.
We drove around town trying to find our little hotel.
"Take a right here." I say.
"We took a right back there, are you sure it's a correct?" He retorted.
"Well no, I'm not 100% sure! But you should trust me rather than question me. I am your best chance at finding this stupid hotel!" I responded.
The hunger and the cramped conditions we're starting to get to us.
After a few more tense minutes, we finally find the hotel, and Kunikida parks in the lot.
He walks into the hotel before me and up to the front desk. I follow him, dragging our day bag.
"Two twin size beds?" The front desk clerk asks.
"No actually, we requested one queen sized bed." Kunikida asks politely, albeit a bit tiredly.
"Oh, Um, right here Mr. Doppo." The clerk responded. Then gave us the two plastic card keys. "Room number 435."
We both nod then walk over to the elevator. When the elevator dinged, we walked in together and stood next to each other. I leaned on his shoulder and yawned widely. He took the bag off of my shoulder and held it for me. I looked up at him and smiled tiredly, with eyes half lidded.
"When we get into our room, do you want to lay down while I get the rest of the bags?" He asked, looking down at me with kind smile on his face.
I shook my head, then yawned again.
"I would feel bad making you bring up all those bags by yourself though Dear." I stated, still looking as tired as ever.
"No, I insist. You look so tired, plus you drove for the most of the trip. I only drove that last little bit." He added.
I was going to argue when he hushed me with a kiss on the lips. I leaned in and kissed back, just as the elevator doors opened, we parted. We walked out and up to the signs, and headed down the hall, in the direction it stated. Once we arrived at our door, he slid the plastic key, through the key reader, and the red light turned green. We walked into the very plain, yet, fairly homey feeling room. Kunikida dropped the bag on the counter of the small kitchen, kissed my head, grabbed a key, and said goodbye. He was off to get the rest of the bags from the car. As I waited for him to return, I unpacked the small day bag, that he left on the kitchen counter. I placed the perishables and the waters into the small fridge that comes with the room. Then I pulled out the non perishable snacks and arranged the on the counter where we could easily find them. Finally, I took the empty bag with me Into the bedroom. I placed in on the floor, right next to the door, then I unbuckled my belt and slipped it off. I dropped the belt on the floor then sat on the bed. After I pulled off my shoes, I pulled back the covers and slid into the beds the cool, unfamiliar sheets felt nice on the parts of my skin that were exposed. I quickly fell into a deep, and relaxing sleep. I didn't hear Kunikida come in and out a few times. Each time, he snuck a look at my sleeping form.
Once he finally brought the last bag up, he walked into the bedroom too. Now he was almost as exhausted as me. He also pulled off his belt. Kicked off his shoes, placed his glasses on the nightstand, then pulled back the covers. He slid into the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
I woke up just a little. I was coherent enough to talk to him though.
"You are adorable when you are asleep." He said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "Are you excited to walk around town tomorrow. Maybe go swimming in the ocean?" He asked, and his look softened as he awaited my response. I blinked my eyes a few times then nodded.
"I can't wait to go swimming with you, and get to just relax some. We hardly have time to relax together anymore. I'm so glad that you suggested we take a small vacation, we both needed it." I said, cuddling up closer to him.
"Yeah, we did!" He said, holding me and closing his eyes.

___________________________
A/n: Day #24. Hope you enjoyed :)!