Jack Sparrow x Ftm!reader

A/n: Not Proofread.

(Y/n's POV)
I was no princess like Elizabeth, not that I wanted to be, but I always felt like a Prince around Jack. He treated me like royalty, and honestly, I quite liked it.
I used to be a Noble Man's guard. That is, until he found out that I was transgender. He went off on me saying things like "You're a woman! How did you expect to protect me?" and "Did you do this for the attention? Did you want to get close to me or something?"
It was so horrible, and extremely embarrassing. Once I was kicked out of that job, I was penny less and homeless. And like everyone else, I found a bar, and nearly drank myself to death.
Before I could do that, Jack had the bar tender cut me off. He hauled me to his seat, and helped me sober up some. Only enough so that I could tell him who I was and why I was drinking like that.
We talked almost all nigh, and when the sun broke over the edge of the horizon he asked me to come onto his ship with him.
"Well, what if I'm a serial killer or something?" I asked him, a bit skeptical of the offer.
"Then, I'll tie ye up, and throw ye overboard. How does that sound?"
He asked, with his stupid smile on his face.
So, as you probably guessed, I agreed and came aboard his ship. I earned my keep with my sword fighting skills, and well, dating the captain of the ship.
Current though, we were sitting on a beach drinking rum.
Elizabeth and Will, were off living their own life, separate from us. I kind of miss them, like a parent who misses their adult child. Though, I don't mind the extra private time with Jack again.
It was too hot to cuddle with Jack so Instead, I just sprawled out next to him, in the shade of a tree.
Apparently I fell asleep because I felt Jack shaking me awake.
"We need to go into port." He said, in a lazy tone of voice, when I opened my eyes.
"Why?" I complained sitting up and looking at him.
"Because, we need more bananas and could use some more Rum, and few other things."
"You had me at rum." I said tiredly, and got up off the ground, and started walking back to the boat that would take us back to the ship.
When we got back onto the ship we pulled up anchor and were on our way.
It was a lazy and warm day, things were going well until we heard "SHIP HO!" From the deck.
Jack was at the wheel, and I was leaning against the back of his legs. I scrambled to my feet as soon as I heard that. And sure enough, there was a ship, quickly gaining on us. I jumped down to the main deck and quickly went into Jack's cabin. I grabbed our two swords off of the chair where I had placed it before and returned back into the deck. I handed one to Jack who had quickly joined me on the main deck.
"Battle stations!!" I ordered, already taking the sword out of its sheath.
Just as everyone got into positions, the ship flanked us. It was a British Royle Navy ship, who I'm sure were looking to make a big score by arresting Captain Jack Sparrow and his partner (Y/n) (l/n).
"I am Captain Joshua Carlyle of the British Royal Navy. We request that you anchor and let us board your ship!" He yelled between the gap, made by the two ships.
"We politely refuse good sir!" I yelled back across the gap.
"Then, if you refuse to lest us board nicely, we shall board by force!" The Captain of the other vessel shouted.
Jack and I stood our ground as the other crew members threw boards across and swung on ropes into our deck.
Jack and I split up, fighting, throwing overboard, and killing many a crew member. Then, I came face to face with the captain of the offending vessel.
"So, this is the best you can do?" I sneered, while we fought. I saw he had a gun, but I knew these types. They would never use a gun in a sword fight. I respect that, so I left mind holstered as well. Plus, I was much more handy with the sword then the gun. I had backed him up to the side of the ship, and was about to push him off when I felt a white, hot, pain in my side. I looked down to see a dagger, shoved to the hilt in my side.
I looked up to see a sly smile on the captain's face. I sneered at him and pushed him over board off of the ship.
"Your Captain is gone!!" I shouted I to the group of men. Some stopped, looked around, and realized I was right. They retreated back to their ship, and quickly sailed away.
After they had left, Jack found me laid against the side of the ship. My hand was holding the hilt of the knife and my breathing was shallow. I was not in immediate danger but we had to get shore soon.
Jack day with me, I could seem his trying to suppress the look of fear in his face. About twenty minutes later, we made it to dock. Jack tried to help me up, but I was too weak to stand. Instead, he sent one of the crew members off the ship to get a doctor.
Another ten minutes later, a doctor and his bag walked onto our ship with the crew member.
He rushed over to me and started examining the wound. He gave me a cloth to bite on, and I took Jack's hand in mine.
He pulled out the dagger, and I squeezed Jacks hand, but down, and nearly screamed.
The doctor cleaned my wound and wrapped it up in a cloth bandage. He handed me a few more bandages so that I could change them when I needed to.
Jack paid him then helped me to the bed he had in his quarters.
I laid down and Jack sat next to me for a bit.
"You looked so hot fighting off those guys." He said quietly.
I smiled and bopped his nose.
"You always look hot." I said.
"I love you." He said in a slightly more serious voice. I knew the fact that I got hurt finally sank in.
"I love you too, and I'll never leave you." I added. "Never."

___________________________
A/n: Day # 26. I hope you enjoyed :)!