Keep it secret

A/n: ok so some of you may remember a while ago I was thinking about getting an L tattoo. GUYS IM GONNA DO IT. In three months I'll be allowed and my dad agrees to sign in on it. The only thing holding me back is my fear of the pain. BUT I CAN SAY 100% MY FIRST TATTOO WILL BE L'S LOGO ON MY THIGH. Also slight nsfw warning.

Head canon: you like to tease L the day after sex. It's hilarious how afraid of people finding out he is.

It was a long night, and a frantic morning of covering marks on L's neck with makeup. You were a little sore, but you were definitely in better shape then L after last night. They say couples glow the day after due to a hormone release, but L wasn't glowing, he looked dead.

He was tired, happy but tired. More tired than usual that is. There was a lot of physical activity last night, it's really worn him out.

One by one the taskforce made their way into the room, Misa coming too because she was clinging to light like a damn starfish. No one really seemed to notice L half asleep at his desk and just got to work.

"Ooo, (y/n) have you done something different you look great today" Misa said.

Huh, so one was glowing and the other wasn't.

"Nope, must just be a good day for me" you replied.

You turned back to your work and smirked.

"I mean unless you count a night of sucking the royal lollipop" you added under your breath.

L instantly picked his head up and glared at you.

"Don't start" he said. 

"Just stating a fact"

"You'll get us caught"

You laughed and shook your head, going back to work. Well, he told you to stop so you have to keep going now don't you? Just to spite him.

After a little while of typing detective stuff, you got thirsty and got up to get a drink. As you stood up, and used your leg muscles, you felt a small twinge of pain in your thighs from obvious things.

"Ow" You said.

"You ok?" Matsuda asked upon hearing you.

"Yeah, just a little sore"

"What from?"

L gave you a death glare but you didn't care.

"Physical activity" you said.

"(Y/n)? Physical activity? In what world?" Matsuda joked.

"You'd be surprised, ask L"

With that you left, getting your drink and leaving L to deal with it, laughing on your way out. You returned with a can of lemonade and sat back down.

"(Y/n), I swear to god-" L said.

"What are you gonna do about it? You know that punishment will only make me happy"

He sighed and went back to his work. This was too much fun. You were on the look out for the perfect moment to slip in a tease as you finished your work. Maybe it was because L was tired but, he managed to make your job easier as the day went on.

He knew the consequences but he still let it slip.

You heard an error alert go off on L's computer, followed by a frustrated sigh.

"Fuck me..." L sighed.

"Again? I mean if you want to" you replied.

Misa instantly whipped her head to face you.

"Excuse me what did I just hear?" She said.

"You heard me" you laughed.

"What- no-" L said, beginning to panic.

"LOOK AT HIM BLUSH! OH MY GOD (Y/N) YOU DID'NT?!"

"I never said I didn't"

"(Y/N)" L hissed.

Suddenly Light jumped in.

"Hate to break it to you L, but we all kind of already know"

"What-" L said.

"You're loud"

L just melted in embarrassment, hiding his head in his hands as you laughed your ass off.

"And looks like the suspicions were confirmed" Light teased.

L looked up at you and crossed his arms.

"(Y/n) when everyone leaves I'm going to fucking destroy you" he said angrily.

"Ooo, Yes please"

"NOT LIKE THAT-"