Prey part 2

A/n: there will be a part 3 don't worry

Nightfall came, it was time to feed.

The taskforce had been kind enough to let you stay the night due to your 'injuries'. But once everyone had gone to bed, you came to life.

Night time is when the demons play after all.

You wandered out to the monitor room where L sat at his computer.

"(Y/n), what are you doing up?" He asked, noticing your presence.

"I couldn't sleep... and, I wanted to thank you for letting me stay" you said.

"That's ok... just don't tell anyone what you've seen here"

"I can do that. Now... I must ask-"

Your eyes tuned pink, using your power to capture L's gaze and full attention. He started into your eyes, stuck in a pool of calm.

"You radiate a lot of energy... sexual energy. Exactly what I need..." you began.

"S-sexual... what?" He stammered, unable to take his eyes off yours.

You crept toward him, licking your lips.

"Virgins always were the best prey~"

"H-how did you-"

You put a finger over his lips, shushing him.

"Shhhh... my sweet, you're so tempting with innocence, why don't you give yourself into the pleasure of a demon... after all succubi are the best partners" you said, in a devilish tone.

"Succubi? What do you m-mean?"

He was internally panicking, but just couldn't take his eyes of yours. It was so mesmerising... but you were so intimidating.

"How cute, even the worlds greatest detective can't figure it out. Darling, I'm not human, I was drawn to you, you have the energy I need, succubi are real my dear, you're standing right in front of one"

"You c-can't be... they don't exist"

You placed a hand under his chin, making him look up at you.

"Now that's a bit mean... saying I don't exist. I can assure you I am real" you tested.

"Prove it"

As soon at the words left his mouth, he knew he was in trouble.

"Very well... kiss me"

Your eyes flashed, placing him under your spell.

"Yeah... ok..." he said in a small voice, letting himself give in to you.

You placed your lips against his, he didn't fight, he didn't push away, he accepted. You could feel the energy start to fill your body, but it was no were near enough.

You broke away and you let him go of your spell.

"Believe me now?"

He took a second to bring himself back to reality before realising was just happened.

"W-wait a second! You can't just walk up to someone and kiss them like that!" He exclaimed, flustered.

"What? Was that your first kiss or something?" You said.

His cheeks went red, knowing it was but not wanting to admit a demon just took his first kiss.

"So it was? Look honey. I don't want to hurt you, I just need energy before my body gives out"

"Why me? What exactly drew you to me?"

"Has You have a lot of energy. Lots of built up desire, virgins tend to have that because they've never had sex before. I could feel your energy from miles away it's so strong. You're the perfect prey" you explained.

"So what, you're looking for some one night stand?"

"Not exactly, I'm looking for a partner. I need someone willing to give me their energy when I need it. You could call it a fuck buddy or even a boyfriend. I'm open to full on relationship with a human, but when it comes down to things I just need that supply of energy. If I were to be the girlfriend of of a human,  or even just a fuck buddy, I wouldn't treat them like an object. Believe it or not demons have morals too"

"If you're not just looking to use me as some toy then why are you trying to get into my pants so fast?" He retaliated.

You sighed.

"Listen, if I don't get a big burst of energy soon, my body will give out. I can't die, but I'll be stuck in a coma until someone gives me their energy, we can take energy just through normal touching. Think of it like this. I haven't eaten in years, a small touch is s bite, a kiss is a snack and sex is a meal, I need that meal"

He was beginning to understand. But he didn't know if he wanted to give himself to a sex demon, and he was pretty scared you'd just use your power anyway.

But... something was telling him to do it. Something about you, outside of your power, was drawing him in...