Close call

A/n: what if L wore your clothing style? He'd be wearing my crybaby jumper and looking better in pink than I do if it were me.

Head canon: none for this one. Slight NSFW warning.

Well, this was inconvenient. The pipes on L's floor burst so he had to running water and a flooded room. It was going to take a while for them to be fixed, so any showers had to be in another bathroom.

"What? Why my bathroom?" You asked, looking at the man who held a towel in his arms.

"Your room is far enough away from the pipe breakage that it won't risk bursting them even further" L replied.

You sighed.

"Alright fine, don't be too long"

You led him to your bathroom and closed the door behind him. You sat on your bed, looking through Misa's work phone you'd taken as evidence. There didn't seem to be much stuff on it so you put it back in the evidence box and picked up a few books that were in there as well. Not much information was uncovered from them either.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hey (y/n), I think I left my makeup in your room, can I come get it?"

Misa. Damnit.

"Uh... can you come back later? I'm..."

You heard the shower running, giving you an idea.

"-taking a shower!" You said, frantically stuffing all the evidence back in the box and shoving it under the bed.

She could NOT see that you had a box of her stuff.

"Please? I'll be quick"

You saw the door begin to open, you looked down at the jacket of hers you still had in your hand and quickly dashed into the bathroom, not having time to put it away. You almost tripped over L's clothes on the floor and kicked them aside in annoyance.

She walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.

"It's on the counter, can I come in real quick?"

"Can't you come back later?"

You looked around the room, trying to find a place to hide the jacket.

"I won't look, I promise!" She said.

You saw the door begin to open, DAMNIT MISA.

In panic and pure desperation, you looked at the shower, making a dash for it and hiding behind the curtain, not even caring L was in there.

"What the-"

You put your hand over his mouth as you heard Misa open the door.

"Misa! Come I told you come back later" you said.

L looked down at the jacket in your hands and suddenly understood. You were completely soaked, holding a models expensive jacket, in the shiver completely clothed with the worlds greatest detective, who was completely naked.

"Found it! Sorry (y/n), I've got a shoot in half an hour" Misa explained.

"Ok whatever" you replied.

"By the way, have you seen L? The taskforce are looking for him"

L instantly tensed up.

"U-Uh... no" you said.

"Ok, sorry again, bye!"

With that, she left. You took your hand off L's mouth and let out a sigh of relief. You peeked around the shower curtain to see he close the door behind her.