Surpirse visits

A/n: guys omg I used to love ruby gloom when I was little and I JUST FOUND SOME CLOTHES THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HERS SO LIKE IMMA COSPLAY HER OMG MY CHILDHOOD.

Hc: yes it was a dangerous decision but after not seeing her father for a whole month, your daughter wanted to see L, so you payed taskforce a little surprise visit.

"Now what's the number one rule?"

"Never ever say my name! Or yours! Or daddies!"

"That's my girl. Keep your mask on ok?"

Your daughter nodded, pulling the mask over her nose just to be sure no one would see her full face. You'd contacted Watari about visiting and he was waiting to get you through security. Watari was like your daughters grandfather, so she'd be happy to see him too.

You opened the front door and walked up the first flight of stairs to meet Watari.

"Hello hello! Sorry we're a little late" you said, walking through the doors carrying your little girl in your arms.

"It's quite alright, and how's this little one?" Watari replied.

"I'm good now that I can see daddy!" (D/n) giggled.

"I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, this way"

Watari lead you through the security gates and (d/n) looked around in amazement at the massive building.

"Wow, daddy works at a superhero place?" She said.

You giggled at her comparison. HQ did look pretty high tech.

"Not quite sweetheart, but close" you replied.

"Just through here" Watari said, opening a door and seeing L sitting at his desk at the end of the hall.

"Thank you"

You quietly walked down the hall and stopped half way.

"Don't say anything, we'll sneak up on him and scare him ok? When we get close enough we'll shout 'boo!"

(D/n) nodded and giggled a little. You crept further into the room, the taskforce all to busy to notice you. When you got to the doorway the one you remembered L saying was Matsuda look up at you.

You pointed to L and put a finger over your lips, telling him to be quiet.

He looked confused for a moment, but the confusion turned to shock when he saw the thick black hair and pale skin of the girl in your arms, he looked over at L then back at the two of you. You nodded, holding up your wedding ring. He made the connection and a shocked smile broke across his face.

L had a wife? And daughter? That's cute.

(D/n) gestures for him to be quiet and he nodded in return. You crept closer to L and when you were right behind him you nodded at (d/n).

"BOO!" You both exclaimed.

He jumped at the sudden noise and the rest of the taskforce turned to look at you. He immediately recognised the giggling of his daughter and turned to face you.

"Don't scare me like that!" He said, his heart rate steadying again.

The taskforce looked confused, they'd never seen this girl and kid before and L had? But it all clicked when your daughter spoke.

"Daddy!"

They all seemed shocked, L had a kid?

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's been a month honey, she was getting lonely without you. We took all precautions don't worry" you said.

He sighed in relief. He was uneasy about the people he cared for being in such a dangerous environment but he was glad you were a step ahead of him.