My idol

A/n: more pop star reader bc I love that au

Head canon: you're a pop star, L's your number one fan and the taskforce found out he had emotions because of you.

It was silent in taskforce as everyone worked on the case, every one was in their zone, focused. That was until they suddenly heard a crash upstairs followed by a voice yelling.

"HOLY SHIT, WATARI!"

Everyone froze, shocked to hear the voice that belonged to L yelling at the top of his lungs. He suddenly burst trough the doors and ran over to Watari.

"Give me my credit card now!"

"Why?"

"(Y/N)'S TICKETS JUST DROPPED AND I WILL GET MOSH"

Watari just sighed and handed L his credit card, L grabbed it and ran back upstairs to go order your tickets.

Everyone just watched in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Aizawa asked.

"His favourite singer is touring" Watari replied.

"...that was quite the reaction..." Mr Yagami said.

"I've never heard L yell like that before... I've never seen him so exited, I've never seen him show emotion now that I think about it" Matsuda jumped in.

"When it comes to that singer he'll go nuts" Watari said.

It was silent for a moment until Misa jumped in.

"(Y/n)? As in (y/n) (l/n)?" She asked.

"That's the one"

"I know her! I've done a fashion line for her, she's really nice and her style is so cool"

"I've never heard of her" Light said.

Misa grabbed a keyboard and typed your name into the search engine.

"That's her, she just released a new album called Strawberry Trapper. Her genre is kind of a mix of rock and alternative and her theme is being a fallen angel. She portrays a persona that is a fallen angel of dark magic so her aesthetic is really pretty"

Misa pulled up one of your music videos and let the taskforce watch as you danced around with one black wing and one white wing surrounded by voodoo dolls and wearing pastel goth.

"Well it's certainly a unique look" Aizawa said.

"She's actually pretty good" Matsuda added.

"L loves her, you should have seen him last time she toured, he insisted on moshing and even got all dressed up in her style for it, he camped out and everything. He was so worn out when he got back and his voice had completely given out form all the singing" Watari said.

"Wow, I never expected that from L..." Light said.

Misa watched your video in silence as a thought swirled around her mind. L was always so monotone and bland... what would happen if he actually met you?

You were sitting in your room, preparing your outfit for the next concert. You'd decided on a black half skirt that had shorts attached, it had dark purple chains on it and you paired it with a vinyl navy blue top. You'd just added the finishing touches of gold lace when your phone rung.

"Hey Misa" you said.

"Hey, could I ask you a favour?" She asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well you know how I'm under questioning because my boss was doing drugs? Well the lead investigator is a huge fan of you. The whole four months I've been here, he's been quiet, monotone and really serious and bland, but he just ran downstairs screaming about how your tickets just dropped. I think his reaction to meeting you would be priceless. What do you say?"