Sign me up

Au: demon reader.

Head canon: you are a demon, and L gets bored and starts to draw little pentagrams on his work. You, being the demon lord, feel this and end up going to see him to ask wtf he's doing drawing pentagrams all over the place.

The taskforce was arguing. Again.

L was bored. Again.

They seemed to get into arguments all the damn time, L just stayed out of it knowing it was a bad idea to intervene. He was killing the time as he waited for them to stop by drawing little pentagrams on a file, why? No idea. He was just bored. But he had no idea that the particular pentagram he was drawing belonged to an actual demon.

You could feel someone was using your pentagram, not strong enough to summon you, but you could still feel it all the way from the demon realm, and if we getting really annoying. It felt like someone was poking you over and over, and eventually you got fed up with it.

You see, unless actually summoned, demons are g me at to reveal themselves to humans, but you didn't give a shit this time, this person drawing your pentagram was annoying you. Plus, you're the demon lord, you could do whatever the hell you liked.

As L drew the little star in the centre of the circle for the billionth time, the room started to get Smokey, but it wasn't from a fire, it was pitch black and contained in one room. The taskforce were to bust arguing to notice, but L turned to look around the room and saw the ground in the centre of the room was glowing, and in a puff of black smoke a girl appeared.

"Ok, what the hell do you want from me?" She said.

This caught everyone's attention, and everyone just looked at you in confusion.

"Huh? Eyebags! You're the one that keeps drawing my pentagram all over your work! What do you want from me?" You said.

He took in your appearance. You had horns, wings and your eyes were red. You didn't seem to be wearing anything, but your skin was pitch black from the waist down and around your chest, like you'd been dip-dyed. It censored you. It was like... like you has a bodysuit that was see through, except for the black parts. You also had a tail and your feet seemed to have boots on. Your fingers had claws instead of nails and you had fangs and wore a choker with the exact same pentagram L was drawing on it.

"What? Don't act shocked, you drew my pentagram and you expected me not to show? If you draw the right pentagram, the demon attached to it will show up"

"L, what the hell is going on?" Misa asked.

"Yeah, who's this hooker and where'd she come from?" Light added.

You turned to face the boy that just spoke and a dark aura appeared around you.

"Who are you calling a hooker?" You scowled, your voice going in a layered pitch, all demonic sounding.

The boy looked scared, and kept his mouth shut.

"That's what I thought"

You turned back to the pentagram boy.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"The demon whose pentagram you've been drawing all over the place" you replied, walking over and picking up the paper he was drawing on.

"Wait what..?"

You sighed.

"Yes, demons exist. And you just accidentally summoned one"

The room was silent.

"Well... I'd be more surprised but Shinigami exist so..." he said.

"Look, I'm not gonna curse you are anything, just stop drawing my pentagram please, I can feel it and it's gotten really annoying"

"I didn't even know that pentagram belonged to someone... sorry?"

You sighed in frustration.

"Look, it's fine. But not that you've summoned me you have to make a contract. It's kind of the rules, otherwise I can take your soul sooo... just make a contract with me and I'll help you with whatever you wish for, once it's over, I can go back to the demon realm. If you try to leave the contact, or refuse to make one, I get your soul. If you make a contact, you'll get to keep you soul, and when you die, I get to take it. I don't make the rules, even though I am the demon lord, but I can't change that I'm afraid"

He just gave you a blank stare.

First he accidentally summoned a demon, and now he has to make a contact with it otherwise he gets his soul taken. This day definitely wasn't going as planned. The taskforce just watched in shock and confusion. The world greatest detective accidentally summoning a demon was definitely not how they saw the Kira case going.

"Well... you could be helpful to the case... ok, here's my deal, you keep me alive throughout this whole case, and help us solve it, and you get my soul when I eventually die" L said.

"Deal" you replied.

Suddenly a sharp pain erupted in L's side, making him yelp in pain.

"What the?" He questioned as the pain died down.

You lifted up the corner of his shirt, revealing the pentagram you owned.

"Now were in an offical contact" you said.

"Hey demon lady, you gonna tell us your name or-"

You turned to the boy who said that, he has black hair and a blue suit.

"Right. I'm (y/n)" you said.

"You're... not gonna hurt us are you?" He said.

"Not unless..."

You turned to the one you made the contact with, needing his name.

"L" he said.

"-L tells me to- wait L? The letter?"

"Don't ask"

You shrugged, you'd heard stranger names in the demon realm.

"So L can tell you to do something and you'll do it?" The girl said.

"Yep, until the contact is over. Now give me your names, if I'm gonna be here for the case I need them"

"Misa"

"Matsuda

"Aizawa"

"Mogi"

"Soichiro"

"Light"

"Right, got it. Now about this killer?"

You turned to the computers and began to talk with L about the case. The taskforce just watched in confusion at what just happened.

"What just happened?" Aizawa asked.

Watari entered the room, but took a step back when he looked up and saw a girl in hooker boots with wings, horns and a tail who looked like she'd been dip dyed in black in standing next to his son figure.

"Wha- who's that?" He asked.

Light just sighed.

"The demon L just accidentally summoned"