Wowe

Ok so. I've ghosted this book for a week to work on some others but I'll be back here in a bit.

In the meantime.

IVE BEEN TAGGED TO DO THIS LIKE 728292 TIMES. I never do any tags but it's ALWAYS this one I see so I may as well do it so I don't keep getting tagged to.

I'm not tagging one to do it but if you want to go ahead.

Random writing questions tag!

•How long have you been writing?

4 or so years I think

•Book you're most proud of?

No clue, everything I write is kinda meh to me

•What's the nicest thing a reader has ever said to you?

Not sure, probably the people that write out those big paragraphs about how much they like my work from time to time.

•What can a reader to to make you cry?

If anyone ever drew me with L or something along those lines I'd lose my absolute shit.

•Who or what inspired you to write?

Myself, I downloaded wattapad and thought "Huh, I'll give it a shot"

•Does music give you ideas?

Yeah sometimes, but sometimes I'll get an idea and now know how to write it.

•Have you written any OCs?

Nope, I have some strange grudge against OCs for some reason, I don't like seeing them shipped with canon characters. To be fair I do have two that I was going to use for something a friend and I were gonna do like three years ago. They aren't fan characters they're actually original.

•Do you write full stories or oneshots?

Both. More oneshots though.

•Do you write ships, canon x OC, x reader, or something different.

X readers because I'm a sucker for my favs.

•fav au?

MONSTER AU

•fav trope to write?

"Oh no there's only one bed, whatever will we do?"
"Looks like we gotta share"
Oof I haven't done that one on a hot minute. Guess what the next shot it.

•do you make playlists or moodboards for your stories?

I make playlists for characters yeah. And I have a Pinterest completely dedicated to aesthetic pictures for fandom aesthetics and character designs. ((It's called Lawlietslawlipops if you wanna follow it))

Personal questions so your readers get to know you!

•Who's your fav singer?

Tøp and Melanie Martinez

•What's your main fandom?

Death Note obviously.

•Who's your favourite character?

L motherfuckin Lawliet. I will throw myself in front on a bus for him. If he told me to jump off a bridge, I would.

•How old are you?

In year 11, let's say it that way.

•Where are you from?

Australia mate, the land of scorching heat and vegiemite.

•What's something you've wanted for your whole life?

A custom silicone mermaid tail. Or one of those vintage carousel music boxes that spin.

•What are your hobbies?

Writing, cosplaying and drawing.

•What's your 'style'?

A mix of lots of things. Pastel goth, vintage and harajuku. But if I had to put it into an aesthetic, I'd say babydoll. Lots of cute childish things.

•Biggest fear?

Fire. I can't deal with fire, I get sooooo paranoid that the flame will get out of control and burn the house down. That and growing up, I've never handled growing up well, I hate it.

•Favourite food?

Pasta. Almost every type of pasta I'll eat in a heartbeat.

•Any pets?

Two dogs. A jack russel and greyhound. And some chickens.

•What's something you've had since childhood?

A Tigger toy, he's been sitting on my bed since I was a few months old.

Kk that's it. Shot coming soon!