Day out part 1

A/n: ordered this today, imma support my man and still fit my pink aesthetic. It's form deathnotestore.com if you're wondering.

Head canon: you love to dress L up (he tolerates it because he loves you) and sometimes when you track suspects you have to dress him in clothes that blend in, this always results in you cooing over how cute he is, while he's just wishing he could...

Head canon: you love to dress L up (he tolerates it because he loves you) and sometimes when you track suspects you have to dress him in clothes that blend in, this always results in you cooing over how cute he is, while he's just wishing he could put his jeans back on. One day, a suspect is going to be at a fashion walk, so L has to blend in with the crazy fashion of harajuku.

"The suspect is taking part in harajuku fashion walk this weekend, (y/n) will blend in there with her menhera look, she can tail him" Light said, reading off the suspects twitter.

"Awesome! I've always wanted to go there!" You replied.

"I went there last year, it was soo cool! Everyone had amazing outfits!" Misa added.

Harajuku is the neighbourhood in japan most known for its clothing shops and the street fashion. Every year they have a fashion walk for all kinds of street fashion lovers to attend. You name it, it's there. Decora, Yami and Yume Kawaii, Lolita, pastel goth, normal goth, Menhera and straight up cosplay, it's all there.

You were always busy on the days it was on so you never got to go but it seems luck has finally smiled at you.

"We should probably go in a group so we don't look suspicious" You said.

"I wanna come! I'll dress Light up all goth and we can match!" Misa said.

Light didn't really like the idea of that but he knew arguing with Misa about fashion was a bad idea.

"And (y/n)! You can dress L up all Menhera like you!"

Your face lit up. You so wanted to drag him along. Upon hearing this L knew there'd be no way out.

"What day is it?" He asked.

"Tomorrow" Light replied.

"Good! That gives me enough time to find L an outfit" you said.

"Wait hold on, what exactly is Menhera?" Light asked.

"It's kawaii fashion but with a dark twist, the goal is to look sickly and tired and cute at the same time. Oh! I could wear that skirt with the pills on it... and I could put L in the jumper with the bats on it!"

You ran upstairs to go make some outfits, getting all exited.

"Wait (y/n)! I wanna help!" Misa said, running after you.

Light and L looked at each other in horror.

"This could only end in one way..." Light said.

"She's going to put me in thigh highs again..." L sighed.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Aannddd done" you said, putting the finishing touch on L's new look.

The point of Menhera is looking sick and tired and spooky, but cute. So you put L in a jumper with bats, pastel shorts, thigh socks with bandaids and cuts printed on them and added a medical eyepatch decorated with a little bow and some fake pills. You had a jumper with a medical cross in a heart on it and a skirt with built in shorts underneath, it has syringes, scissors and bandaids on it as well as some pills with smiley faces. You also added a pink and black heart choker, thigh highs with white and pink stripes and black platforms with bat wings on them. All of that with topped with a medical mask.

You did a little makeup to make your eyes look sickly and tired, and you didn't even have to try and put makeup on L, he already looked tired.

You pushed L in front of the mirror, making him look at his new look

"Do I have to wear shorts?" He complained.

"Yes, it's part of the look, what do you think?" you replied.

"...I mean, I don't hate it, but it's kind of uncomfortable..."

"That's because the day you wear shorts is the day pigs fly, you're not used to it"

"I bet Misa went nuts with Light" L said.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to see what she's done to him"

You picked up your coffin shaped bag and stuffed all your stuff inside, you were about to leave but you had to examine L one more time, it's not often he lets you dress him up.

"What?" He asked, as he noticed you starring.

"You're so cuuutteee!" You cooed, hugging him.

"You're so lucky I love you..."

You went downstairs and L pulled on his beat-up sneakers, not bothering to do up the laces.

Just as he did, Misa came downstairs, dragging light with her. She had her usual gothic attire, but she really went to town on light.

Light had a black shirt with stripes on the sleeves and a pentagram on it, Misa and put him in black skinny jeans and given him tons of studded belts, she somehow managed to force black lipstick on him too. On any other person it'd look decent... Light wasn't really a goth person though...

"Oh my god" you said.

"Shut up, she went insane..." Light replied, saltiness in his tone.

"Woooaahhh! You two look so good! Oof... it's so weird seeing L in other clothes..." Misa exclaimed.

"That's why I make sure whatever I force him into, it looks good" you said.

Light scanned L down, half shocked at the fact he was wearing shorts and half trying not to laugh.

"Shut it Yagami, at least I sit Menhera better than you suit goth" he said.

"Whatever... lets just go"

"Wait! I totally forgot!"

Everyone watched you rush upstairs and come back down with something pink.

You stuck that something on L's nose. It was a pink bandaid with little ghosts on it.

"Bandaids, it's not Menhera without bandaids" you said.

"It had to pink didn't it..." L sighed.

"You look good in pink"

You grabbed him arms and pulled him toward the door, Misa following suit, dragging Light by the arm.

The boys looked at each other with a worried expression. Knowing you girls and your obsession with harajuku styles, this would be a looonggg day. Maybe it was a good thing L was being dragged along, he was probably the only one that will actually be paying attention to the suspect.

Next stop, harajuku fashion walk.

A/n: For a visual of the Menhera outfits.