TATTOO UPDATE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GUYS!!!!

LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL IM ABLE TO GET MY L TATTOO!

Here's the plan.

So legally I have to wait a month or two after my birthday until I can actually get it, but I'm booking is the week after my birthday. I've found the perfect place to get it done. This parlour has literally done hentai tattoos so I'm pretty sure an L won't be all that strange to them.

I've officially decided on my right thigh. It'll be 9cm tall and 7cm wide, so not that big but noticeable. For those of you who don't know it's literally just is logo.

I'm still looking for a numbing cream that will work for my tattoo but I have months to look for one so I'm good

I'm still looking for a numbing cream that will work for my tattoo but I have months to look for one so I'm good. I've got my eye on a pretty good one though. And I've been hyping myself up to get into the 'it won't hurt' mindset for months now.

I'VE WANTED THIS TATTOO FOR FOUR YEARS DAMNIT! I'M NOT GOING TO BACK OUT. OF I PUT IT OUT IN THE WORLD IT'LL HAPPEN.

I didn't cry when I got my ears pierced. I don't cry at vaccines just get a little squirmy. I've had a literal nail go through my shoe and into my foot and I got over that in a matter of minutes. I'm told that with the cream it will feel like getting a really big graze, just for a longer time. And that's ok, I can handle that, one time I tripped over in the basketball courts and cut both my knees open up to the point it was bleeding and dripping down my legs. Did I cry? No, I was worried about the blood staining my new neon green shoes. AND GET THIS not even two weeks later, I cut them open again, on the same spot.

I can handle a bit of pain but not a lot which is why I'm using the numbing cream, even if it doesn't get rid of all the pain, it'll make it a bit less painful.

My dad is cool with it and is signing off on it. My mum is cool with it, she's a little eh about it because she doesn't like tattoos as a whole but she's ok with it. I'll have to hide it from my grandparents though 😂.

I'm so freaking exited like holy shit. And after three years of not cutting my hair ((I know, I'm so lazy)) I'm finally getting it done on the holidays so it seems I'm having a whole style change this year.

Anyway back to the tattoo.

It's gonna cost like $300 but since I'd my birthday present I don't have to pay, thank god. In the world of tattoos that's cheap tho. It'll take about 40min to an hour and the numbing creams last 3 hours so I'm definitely good. One of my friends wants to come along to watch me suffer so at least I'll have someone to talk too for an hour.

So when the day comes that I get it, you guys wanna watch? Maybe I could stream it or vlog it or something?

HAVEJSBDKSVKSKSBSIZIS IM SO EXITED.

Ok that's all oneshot coming soon.