Eye candy

A/n: slightly mature language. not a lemon otherwise I'd be in my other book but still a little spicy. also, petition to have L make an ASMR channel? Like I don't even like ASMR but L's voice is just??? So NiCe

Head canon: Your relationship with L is meant to be a secret. But when you eye-fuck each other every single time your eyes meet people tend to figure out.

You didn't know how long you'd need starring at him, but it had definitely been a while. He was just so damn pretty! Like??? Who gave him permission to be so beautiful?

Everything about him was perfect.

The way his hair fluffs yo regardless of its brushed or not, the way me makes his plain clothes look so fucking good, his sharp as hell jawline, those damn collar bones, eyes gorgeous eyes, his whole body being the perfect shape, the way he spoke, the cold glare he always did, the smirk that tugged in his lips when he figured something out, his condescending giggle when he knew he was winning.

Everything was perfect.

You were so lucky to have him, you wouldn't trade him for anything else in the world.

Honestly if he kicked you in the face with Gucci heels worth more than your life savings, you'd say thank you.

He was just so damn HOT.

You'd been gazing at him for ages now, you didn't think anyone had noticed, but it seems someone definitely had.

"(Y/n)!"

You suddenly snapped out of your daze to see Misa with her hands on her lips looking down at you.

"Huh?"

"We need to talk, now"

She grabbed your hand and dragged you into the hall, pushing you into a corner so you couldn't get out of the conversation.

"Ok, seriously. Do you have a crush on L or something?" She asked.

Crap, she was onto you.

"Wha- no"

"Really, because you stare at him like a love stuck school girl and whenever your eyes meet his you eye-fuck and have brain sex for like, 3 hours"

Was it really that obvious? You had to act oblivious.

"Does it really look that like?" You asked.

"Yes! It looks like you wanna give him a damn blowjob the way you look at him"

You felt your cheeks go red. She wasn't wrong...

"I tend to space out, that's probably why. I always end up starring into space" you said.

"Looking at L? And L only"

She was really backing you into a corner here.

"Like ok sure, he's kind of cute in a strange kind of way but you look at him like he's a god!" Misa said.

"Look, there's just some kind of misunderstanding, I can assure you there's nothing between us" you said.

"Uh-huh. And that's why he stares at you like he wants to lick you like one of his lollipops? And in return you sensually eat ice lollies to tease him?"

Fuck. She's been seeing all that?

"I'm not trying to out your or anything. I just wanna know. Because if you do crush on him then I wanna set you two up"

You couldn't get out of this, she knew about the whole eye and you thing, she saw everything you indirectly did to each other.

"Alright fine. You can't tell anyone though" you said.

She smirked at you, knowing you'd eventually cave and spill the tea.

"I do love him. I've been dating him for ages now and since taskforce can't know, we don't really get beat each other, that's why there's a lot of starring... and why I get to bed late, we talk and be a couple when everyone's asleep" you explained.

"I knew it!" Misa said, poking a finger into your shoulder "You're both sooooo into each other and you think we all can't see it. I can tell these things (y/n), you two are so into it"

You pushed Misa's jabbing finger away and sighed in defeat.

"Ok, just don't tell anyone" you said.

"My lips are sealed. Just do me a favour and suck his dick already, the sexual tension between you two is insane"

"MISA!"

"Care to explain yourself?"

You both suddenly froze at the voice and turned to see none other then the man himself, standing right behind you. How long has he even been there?

"Ohh... hi L" you said.

"I can explain-" Misa began.

L sighed.

"I knew you'd be the first to figure it out... just keep quiet about it ok?" He said.

"You can count on me!"

Misa noticed L's glare at you, and knew it was time for her to leave.

"I'll let you two talk" she teased.

You glared at her as she left and then turned to L.

"I thought you said you'd keep it a secret?" He said, walking over to you.

"I tried, she already knew was wouldn't give up until I admitted" you replied.

His presence loomed over you as you felt his hands hold yours against the wall.

"She mentioned sexual tension? She isn't wrong... don't think I haven't noticed you eye-fucking me" he smirked.

You gave him a playful smirk back and looked up at him.

"Well stop being such eye candy then~"