Day out part 2

A/n: those who wanted part 3 of prey, it's coming. Even tho my lemons will be in the lemon book I'm still putting prey part 3 up in this one.

Well, this little mission had turned into a shopping trip pretty fast.

Both you and Misa had run off into a yami kawaii shop, leaving the boys outside to actually watch the suspect. The suspect was wearing decora, they had bright colours and crazy hair clips and makeup, it was hard to believe they were a criminal in that attire.

"I knew bringing the girl was going to end like this..." Light sighed, keeping his eyes on the suspect.

"Well, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't blend in very well- how in the world does that girl walk in those shoes?" L said, changing the subject when a girl walked past in the highest platforms he's ever seen.

"Jesus... talk about heels"

L looked around, scanning the area and trying to think of a way to get a closer look at the suspect without looking suspicious.

"I'll be back"

"What were are you going?" Light asked.

"I have an idea..."

Meanwhile you and Misa were looking at all the fluffy bags and pretty clothes in the shop.

"Oh. My. God" Misa said.

"What?" You replied, looking at some shoes.

"This would look SO cute on L"

You instantly turned around, seeing Misa holding up a puffy jumper with little bats and ghosts and Halloween things on it. Perfect for L, his birthday is on Halloween after all, you've always associated him with being a spooky boi because of that.

"Awww! Look at the little ghosts! They have little flower crowns and lollipops!"

"And the little black cats playing the the bats!"

You snatched the jumper of Misa and looked at the price. Not too badly priced actually.

"I will make him wear this even if it kills me" You said.

"Let's get stuff for the boys! They always wear the same old boring outfits, lets make them a whole new outfit!" Misa smiled.

"HELL yes, I saw a shirt that would be perfect for him!"

"I should get Light some boots! He always wears those boring sneakers, it's time for something different"

In a matter of seconds the both of you were running around the shop, looking for things to get your boyfriends. All while Light was bored out of his mind outside and L was doing his sneaky little detective thing and trying to get a listening bug on the suspect somehow.

You and Misa bought all your stuff and met light outside.

"Hey where's L?" You asked.

"He went to trail the suspect, you know, what we came here to do" he replied, a bit salty.

You and Misa looked at each other and then back at Light.

"Sorry... but those shoes were just too good!" Misa said.

"Whatever, lets just find L"

You followed Light down the streets, passing all the people in crazy outfits as you looked for L.

"What'd you get him?" Misa asked.

"That jumper, a shirt that says pretty boy across the chest, some baby blue pyjamas so he can stop falling asleep in jeans-"