Childish and hates to lose huh?

OK DOUBLE UPDATE BC I JUST CAME UP WITH SOMETHING

L SAYS HES CHILDISH AND HATES TO LOSE RIGHT?

WELL HELLO HERES SOME CHILDISH! L HEAD CANONS.

-always rides on shopping carts/trolleys.

-sees a swing set and runs for it. He does that thing where you swing really high then throw yourself off, that's how he broke his arm once but still does it.

-if there's a spinny thing at a park he'll spin so much he makes himself dizzy. Not a merry go round, this thing

 Not a merry go round, this thing

((I love these things))

-spider monkeys his way onto the top of the monkey bars and can hang upside down for hours

-you can't leave him home alone because he'll grab the lid of a storage container and slide down the stairs over and over.

-can't be trusted with a nerf gun

-swings on the train handles ((I mean this is canon so))

-stacks office supplies when he's bored and makes ramps out of rules for the pencils to roll down.

-you can't beat him in Mario kart. And anyone he's playing against Matt, things get aggressive, the end up tying every time.

-if there's a ledge or wall near a path, he has to walk on the ledge and not the path.

-still likes to trick or treat and will 100% dress up.

-slides down the railing on stairways, it's a freaking miracle he hasn't fallen off and broken something yet. He always jumps onto them and gets flung off the end.

-still tries to climb up the slide.

-basically you can't take him to a playground and expect him to sit still.

-trampoline park? He'll throw himself into the foam pit the second he gets in.

-never had a bouncy castle at one of his birthdays since he never really had parties. He still wants to have a bouncy castle, he refuses to leave the world without having a bouncy castle for his birthday at least once.

-if you leave him with lego, he'll make a whole damn city.

-the toys that he can't get rid of for sentimental reasons sit at the end of his bed in a specific order and all have names.

-still likes those fruit squeezie snack things you give little kids and will consume way too many in one day.

-even though he doesn't really like to wear socks he gets the urge to buy any pair that have a funny print on them. So whenever it's really really cold and he has to wear socks, he'll have odd socks with funny prints on them. Like one will have triceratopses and one will have pancakes or something really random like that.

-still watches cartoons at six in the morning.

Ok that's all I can think of but feel free to add in the comments plz add more I live for childish! L.