Misson part 1

A/n: kind of a re-write if an old shot.

HC: both you and L had to go undercover for the investigation.

"I would rather throw myself off a bridge..."

"It's not that bad L..." you said as you fixed his clothes.

You were just about to leave to a highschool party. A suspect was going to be there and you had to tail them for evidence and possibly make an arrest. So because you two looked the youngest in taskforce, you had to dress up in the trendy clothes all the teens were wearing and go to the party, claiming to be from a different school.

"Ok, remember, aliases, teen slang, no drinking" you added.

"I wasn't planning on drinking anyway... ugh why are these jeans so tight?"

"That's what teen boys are wearing now days"

"I hate it"

"Too bad. Let's go"

You jumped into the car and rolled up at the suspects house party, coping a gun under your skirt and taser in your jacket. If it came to it, you had the rights to make an arrest.

"Remember, you're 18 now. Not 24" you said.

"Yeah yeah I get it... what's that thing everyone is saying now? Lit?" L replied.

"Eh it's getting a bit old, now people are saying banger but lits still ok?"

"Banger?"

"Yep, don't question it. Teen lingo is weird"

"No kidding"

You got out of the car and instantly heard loud music, kids yelling and chatter from the house with flashing lights. L didn't look happy at all, but he had to suck it up for the investigation. You went in via the side gate and wove through the crowd, doing a quick rundown of the layout of the house.

"Bingo. There he is" You said, pointing to the suspect playing beer pong.

"Better keep an eye on him" L added, scanning the guy down.

He looked like a total burnout. Probably not going to graduate and end up a drug dealer... something told L that if he wasn't arrested tonight, he'd be in Jain a few years down the line anyway.

"OH MY GOOOODDD!"

You both jumped and turned to see a girl with a cup of beer in her hands excitedly looking at your jacket. She ran over to you, heels clicking against the floor and started a conversation.

"Bitch I LOVE your jacket! Where's it from?" She asked.

Cue the teen lingo.

"It's from dead dolls but sis you better be making some COIN to afford it. This bitch was working her damn ass of to get the cash for it" you replied.

You could see L trying not to laugh out of the finer of your eye, causing you to step on his foot to get him to stop.

"I bet, leather is not cheap honey. But GURL you be looking like a QUEEN!"

You'd take the compliment, sure.

"Thanks hun. I'm Mei by the way, this is Ryuzaki"

"I'm Ally, nice to meet you. And damn Mei you scored yourself a snacc"

Now it was your turn to laugh at L's embarrassment when he heard that. You kept it in but it was bloody hard.

"I know right, I dunno how I managed" you giggled.