Stardom part 3

A/n: I've been doing more work on my monster AU and I'm working on a sound board for what each monster sounds like. I found some fucking terrifying screeches for demon light and some cute purring for Fox yokai Near. Honestly L sounds kind of like an enderman as a night crawler but it still sounds cool. Who wants to see it?

Today your plan went into action, you'd organised to meet Sayu in order to get close to Light. As it was close to her birthday it was a nice thing to do anyway.

This got you into the Yagami household, you were currently sitting at their kitchen table, talking with Lights mum as his dad picked Sayu up from school, Light was at cram school but would be back later on.

"Thank you so much for doing this, she's going to be talking about it for weeks" Mrs Yagami said.

"Don't mention it. Honestly I didn't expect the police force to cross paths with our tour but here we are" You replied.

Your excuse was the police were investigating a theft that happened during the concert and that's how Mr Yagami met you both, a lie obviously. But it got th job done and covered the fact you were actually working on Kira. You'd make a bunch of mental notes about the household and potential places to place cameras when it came to watching Light.

You heard the door open and Sayus voice.

"Dad what's going on?" She laughed.

"It's for your birthday, you'll see"

"But my birthday is next week!"

"Now was the best time"

You saw her being lead by her dad into the kitchen as she had a blindfold on. You both stood up, ready for her to freak out.

"Ready?" Mr Yagami asked.

"The suspense is killing me! Hurry up!"

He took the blindfold off and it took her a second to adjust to the light again, and when her eyes landed on you and L she gasped and threw her hands over he mouth.

"Surprise" you laughed.

"Shut up... SHUT UP! OH MY GOD!" She fangirled.

You and L looked at each other and giggled at her reaction.

"This isn't real, I'm dreaming! HOLY HELL. DAD HOW THE FRICK DID YOU GET FREAKING SINFUL KISS HERE?!"

Before he could even answer she started excitedly jumping about and squealing.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

You and L lived for reactions like this, it was cute and funny at the same time.

She tried to calm herself down and just smiled uncontrollably at you.

"Hi..." she giggled.

"Hey, happy birthday" you said.

"Thanks... oh my god!"

She just kept giggling in excitement.

"Oh my god Aginemetra and Izroul are literally in my house... oh my god I'm breathing the same air as them..."

L laughed at her statement, that's the first time he'd heard that come out of a fangirl. After a moment of her trying to find the words to say, she asked for a hug, one you happily gave her. L wasn't a particularly huggy person with anyone but you, but he knew that when he became a famous singer he was going to have to suck that up for met and greets. Of course there were photos and autographs, just as any meet and greet would have. Other than that you ended up sitting around the table and talking while eating the delicious cookies Mrs Yagami made.

"Izroul will you ever wear heels on stage again? That was iconic" Sayu asked.

L was suddenly hit with the memory of those uncomfortable hooker boots you put him in last tour.

"Oh god... those things. Maybe? Depends on if Agimetra takes all my normal shoes again" He said.

"Hey, you can walk and dance in heels and the world had to know" you jumped it.

"It was an iconic moment and the whole fandom wants to see it again. I can't even walk in 4 inch heels and you were on stage with 10 inch! How the even heck?"

"Pain, that's how. I'm surprised I didn't break anything"

"I'm surprised Agnimetra hasn't broken something while death dropping" Sayu laughed.

"You gotta suffer to look fabulous sometimes" you sassed.

You heard the door open and a boys voice call out.

"Mum, I'm home"

Light, bingo.

He hung his bag in the hooks by the door and froze when he saw you both sitting at the table.

"What in the- Sayu you finally kidnapped them did you?" He joked.

"No, dad met them because he's investigating a theft at the concert and he got them to meet me!" Sayu smiled.

"Theft?"

"Yeah, someone broke backstage and stole some mic equipment. It's pretty expensive so we had to look into it" you said.

"Well... never thought I'd see two celebrities in my kitchen..."

Because Sayu really loves her older brother and looks up to him, she managed to get him to join the conversation, perfect for you as you could analyse Light. L had a habit of starting into the void at someone when he analyses them, so you had to kick him under the table a few times to snap him out of his daze, but you were going pretty much undetected.

"Not gonna like, some of your songs are pretty good" Light admitted.

"Oh? We don't have many boys your age in our fandom, which ones?" L asked.

"Rule the world is a power song, I'll admit that. And shout my name is pretty good"

Hmm... both of those songs were about power... interesting.

"Although I think it's pretty obvious who was in charge of writing she can tear my heart apart"

Everyone at the table turned to look at L.

"Oh what, can I not write about my partner in crime?" He said.

"There's a reason we write songs together Izroul, every time I let you write a song it end up being something along the lines of 'wow Agnimeta, you're so pretty you can punch me in the face and I'll thank you for it" you joked.

Sayu laughed at your statement, knowing it was true.

"Says the one who has a solo calling me an angel" L replied.

That shut your mouth.

"Ooo, you gonna take that Agnimetra?" Sayu joked.

"You win this round frog man..."

L just laughed and shook his head.

"Well it was nice meeting you, but I have an entrance exam to study for" Light said, getting up.

"You too, good luck!" You replied.

And up to his room he went.

You'd actually gotten quite a bit of information from this.

He was going for To-oh University, he was top of his class, seemed to like power... he was fitting the kris profile already.

Eventually it got late and you had to go back to the hotel. Sayu was actually really nice, sad to know her brother she looks up to was probably a murderer. She thanked you for everything and so did her parents and with that, you left back to the hotel.

"That went well" L said.

"It did, made mental notes?"

"Plenty... something about Light... it's just off"